Collision With Confession

Start from the beginning

Robert Fields gets a shock after hearing this.
" How did you know this? Tell me!  "
His emotional face gets replaced with another emotion.

It is anger.

Sandra looks angry now. He didn’t even try to deny it for once! He did kill her father. Sandra is disgusted at the thought.
" Why do you need to know this? How can you kill your son? "
Sandra's loud voice echoes in the empty
house.

" Did he tell you this? Tell me, girl!"
He shouts back at her.

Sandra flinches a little. This old man looks scary to her now. She stutters,
" He....who...he..."

The man looks like a maniac. He stands from the sofa and screams at her again.
" Yes! I killed him! I killed my son!"

-----------------------------------------------------

" Amelia? How are you? "
Sammy asks as she sees her entering the house.

" I am fine, Sammy! Where is Sandra? "
Amelia hugs her.

" But she is not at home. She left early today. She didn’t tell you anything? "
Sammy asks her suspiciously.
" Did you guys fight?"

Amelia feels sad lying to Sammy. But she has to lie now.
" Not at all! I think she forgot. Anyways, I will wait for her in her room. "
She starts walking towards Sandra's room.

When she enters the room, an unfamiliar scent attacks her nose. It feels familiar but she can’t figure it out instantly.

She sits on the bed and drifts into thought.
" I need to clear everything, Sandy! Where are you? "

She looks around the room and finds a mobile on Sandra's table. She comes near it and identifies it. It’s Sandra's.
" Where did she go leaving her mobile like this? "
She mutters.

Suddenly she notices an envelope stashed in a black diary. It isn’t completely inside the diary. It is peeking outside and some words can be seen.

Amelia curiously looks at it because it reads " Johnson " in a red mark.
" My surname?"
She thinks.

She takes the diary and opens it. The envelope falls to the ground. She bends to take the envelope but something on the page of the diary stops her. Something is written here; also in a red marker pen. It's as if everything were trying to attract her through this red color.

She forgets to take the envelope from the ground after reading the page. Because she is shocked after seeing the writing on the page.
" What the hell? "
She exclaims.

The page says,
" I will never say anything to Amelia! Not even Sam! I need to hide the truth!
Because I am jealous of Amelia! She takes everything I love! I will take Sam away from her just as I pushed her away from my love!  "

Amelia is so shocked. She never knew that Sandra can think like this. What else is she hiding from her? Pushing away from her love? Is she referring to Shawn?

She looks at the ground to find the envelope.
"Amelia Johnson" is written on the top of it in deep red marker. It is ominously staring at her.

" What is it? "
She takes the envelope and pulls the documents out.

She again gets shocked after seeing the content of the documents. The documents fall from her as her hands start shaking. She whispers,
" I am Sammy's daughter! "

------------------------------------------------------

"  I killed my son! "
Mr. Robert starts crying profusely.
" But I didn’t want to! He manipulated my words!"

" Who is "He"?"
Sandra has asked this question so many times. But this man is in a daze; continuously blabbering his own words.
It's as if he were letting all the words out of his mind that he had hidden for more than twenty years.

" When I heard Sara was gonna be my daughter-in-law, I didn’t like it. I didn’t like the fact that Jonny was determined to leave everything behind, only for her."
He pauses.

" Why didn’t you like my Mom?"
Sandra asks, getting angry.

" Because she wasn’t of our status! I was proud of my status! I never wanted my son to get married to her! "
He says bitterly.

" What! It's so lowly thinking! My mother wasn’t that poor! Even if she was, what was the problem? She is the best in every way! "
Sandra replies with the same bitterness.

" I know! I even thought her a gold digger! Just like Jonny's previous girlfriends! They were all after his money."
His voice becomes soft.
" But I was wrong. She wasn’t like that at all. I understood it later when I had already made a huge mistake! The mistake that took my son from me!"

" What did you do? "
Sandra's voice is quivering in fear; she feels the pressure of what she might hear now.

" He was one of my business associates. I thought he might understand me. He asked me one day how I was feeling now as Sara was married to Jonny. I was so angry then. I was drunk and said...."
He stops a little, looking at Sandra.

" What? What did you say? "
Sandra feels so agitated.
" Why did you stop? "
She shouts at him.

Robert Fields looks guilty. He says keeping his head down,
" I wished your mother was dead! "

--------------------------------------

Please vote, comment and share😍😍😍!!!