Collision With Confession

" Hello? Is anybody home? "
Sandra starts shouting after entering the gate of the house she got from the address.
The house is so big and enriched with numerous accessories; both modern and ancient.
" My grandfather is so rich! "
She exclaims in wonder.

She becomes surprised when she finds the gate leading to the main house open. There is not enough security.
" Why aren’t there any guards? Doesn’t any thief come here? There are so many things to steal! "
She thinks as she walks more inside the house.

She is feeling afraid. She didn’t want to enter here first. But she didn’t know what choice she had other than entering here. Though she has made thousands of excuses in case she meets any of the guards or house members, she doesn’t have to do anything as the house looks almost abandoned.

She is constantly clutching her pepper spray in case she needs it.

Suddenly she remembers the first meeting with Dean. She thought him a thief and used this spray on him. She smiles a bit. Thinking about him always brings a smile to her face.

She climbs a large spiral stairway leading to the second floor. She stumbles on a stair abruptly. A scream almost escapes from her mouth.
" Did I do the right thing? By entering here all alone? "
She mutters as she climbs the rest of the stairs and reaches the second floor.

Suddenly she hears someone talking in a room. She becomes startled. A sound in this house feels so strange to her. She follows the sound and stops in front of a room.

She hesitantly pushes the door slightly.
Someone is watching TV, sitting on the sofa. That person's back is towards Sandra.
" Hello? Mr. Fields?"
Sandra asks the person. Her voice is shaking in some unknown fear.

She comes in front of the person, clutching her pepper spray tightly in hand.
" Mr. Fields? "

The person looks irritated. He removes his eyes from the TV and looks at Sandra.
He looks confused; surprised.
" Sara!"

Sandra releases the breath she was holding for a long time. This man is so old. He can't attack her.
" No. I am Sandra."
She replies in a soft tone. He doesn’t look like a killer to her at all.

"  Oh, my poor eyesight! You look so much like her! "
The man exclaims.

" Because I am her daughter, Sandra. Jonny Fields was my father. I am Sandra Fields, Mr. Fields. "
Sandra feels strange after giving her introduction like this.

Roberts Fields is surprised.
" You are Sara and Jonny's daughter! You are my granddaughter! "

" Yes, Mr. Fields. I am. "
Sandra says again.

Robert Fields becomes overwhelmed with emotions. Seeing Sandra after all these years has created havoc in his mind. He has never thought he would see his son's daughter at all.

" You surely are alive!"
He mutters under his breath.
" But you were not supposed to be here. How come he let you come to me! "
His whisper doesn’t reach Sandra's ears.

He quickly changes his mood and talks with her.
" Oh! You can call me Grandpa! I am your grandfather, dear! "
Mr. Robert's smile reaches his eyes. He surely looks happy.

Sandra gets confused. She isn't angry at all when anger is the feeling she should feel right now. She wants to hug this old man who is lovingly talking to her.
Meeting another family member other than Sammy.... is overwhelming for her too.
But...he killed her father, right?
She needs to know.

" You think I should call you Grandpa when you are the one who might've killed my father? "
She tries to sound angry. But she isn’t angry at all. Why?