Surprise!!!

" Ophelia? "

Sandra wants to slap the caller. She was at her university for some medical research projects. As she was leaving, she got the call from the stalker.
" Why are you calling me that name? "

" I am giving you the name."
Mr. Stalker says as if he did impressive work.

" Nope. Sandra is fine. I love my name. I don't want something from you, not even a name! "
Disgust is visible in her voice.

" I think you forgot that you should never say No to me. Otherwise, you get punishment, don't you? "
He darkly threatens her.

Of course, Sandra knows. She tried to avoid his call for some days. But he knows her thoroughly. He has started threatening her again. This time, Sammy is on the line. She will do anything for her mother like her aunt. And he knows it.

" You are gonna get a surprise quickly, Ophelia. "
He laughs and cuts the call.

Sandra's limit of enduring this man has already been crossed. She felt helpless having no one as her secret keeper.
Why are there so many "OPHELIA" around her?
She walks out of the study area; irritated.

-------------------------------------------

"This is stupid! Just devastatingly stupid! "
Amelia mutters under her breath.

She is in the get-together planned by Shawn's parents.
She is wearing a very beautiful pink sleeveless gown, smoothly flowing down her body. Her jaw is hurting from all the fake flashy smile she was showing everyone.

A glass of wine in her hand and having Shawn by her side all the time was not helping, as her love for him wasn't yet diminished.
God knows where he went now, leaving her alone here!

That's why she feels it stupid, all this facade.......just for nothing.

She sits on a chair, eyes closed, trying to relax a little. She wishes Dean were here!

He must be with Sandra. Dean likes her.
Amelia understood it when he came home last night. His face just brightens on the mention of Sandra's name.
Amelia felt a little jealous. Her best friend is loved by all!

All these were taking a toll on her. It must be easy for Shawn but not for her. She truly loved him, maybe still does. She was not sure anymore.

" Are you okay, Amelia? "

She flutters her eyes open and finds Shawn looming over her. He looks concerned.
She even doesn't know how much she wants all this for real; even if it's only for a fraction of time.

She steadies herself and looks at him.
" You don't have to act now. They are not around. "

Shawn gets shocked, mostly hurt at such a blunt answer from Amelia.
It was not an act of sympathy. It was real.
He does feel concerned for her.
"It's not like that, Amelia. You don't have to be rude like this. Sorry for dragging you into all these problems. "
He pauses.
" I just need some time to tell them about our breakup."

Amelia swallows a tear. Rude? She is being rude? After all the lies, he deserves it!
Not even once, he has tried to mend anything. On top of everything, he was telling her rude!
" It's not okay. I hope you finish this as fast as possible. "

She starts walking toward her parents who were looking lovingly at her; leaving Shawn all alone.

-------------------------------------------

" I need some pastries and cookies! Please pack them for me. "

Sammy looks sternly at her customer.
" Why are you here again, Richard? "

He smiles softly.
" Hey! I am a customer now. Is that how you behave with your handsome customers, Sammy boy? "

" Don't call me that! "
She whispers yelled at him and started packing his order.
" Why do you need so many foods? For your wife and children? "
She says in a slightly mocking manner.

" You are my only family, Sammy. "
He says in a determined voice laced with love.

Sammy feels a little happy hearing this.
Wow! Aging didn't decrease her love at all.
" Take this and please pay your bill. "

She goes inside the kitchen in an attempt to avoid Richard's gaze. She doesn't look back to know whether he paid or not.

-----------------------------------

" You have great energy! "
Dean praises Sandra.

He pulls a chair out and gestures for her to sit down. What a gentleman!

It's their third day on the tour. They have been roaming around for almost three hours. Now they've stopped for a break in a restaurant.

"Thank you! "
Sandra fakes a bow earning a laugh from Dean. She sits and rests her chin on the table. It's been a long time since she roamed so much.
Dean also sits and does the same. He looks intently at Sandra, his eyes depicting his attraction for her.

They stare at each other as if they were in a contest. But nobody was in a mood to lose and take their eyes off each other. Suddenly Sandra's mobile buzzes. She blushes and stops staring.

End of the contest. Dean is the winner who still is looking at her with the same interest.

She takes the phone out and the familiar fear crawls under her skin.
" I am sorry. I need to take this. Wait for me!"
She walks fast and pushes the sliding door of the restroom of the restaurant.

" Who has called that she can't talk in front of me?"
Jealousy attacks Dean.

Sandra receives the call quickly after entering the room.

"Ophelia? "

She decides to stay silent. She doesn't want to answer while being called by Ophelia.

" You should answer. It's about Sammy!"
His angry voice terrifies her.

" What about her? Don't you dare to hurt her!"
She gets angry.

He laughs evilly.
"That's good. I told you that you will have a surprise, didn't I?"

" Yes! "
Sandra breathes quietly hating the word "Surprise. "

" Sammy's child is alive! "
He announces in an enthusiastic voice as if he were happy.

" What! How do you know? How can I believe you? "
Sandra screams in shocking bliss.

" I know everything. You have to believe me. You have no choice! "
He lowers his voice suddenly.
" I did release Shawn's parents, didn't I?"

Sandra isn't able to think rationally. It's true. He does everything he says. He must be speaking the truth. She doesn't have a choice either. How can she even verify the information?

" You need proof? I am sending it to you. "
He says finding Sandra silent.

She gets confused as the call ends. What will he send as proof?

Her mobile makes a ping sound notifying her that she got an email. She hastily enters the email and gets the biggest shock.

She keeps reading the papers and getting goosebumps. It's an adoption paper. By Mr. and Mrs. Johnson! She gets so surprised that she forgets to breathe. Amelia is adopted!
She then clicks the second document.
It's a DNA result where it's proven that Amelia is the lost child of Sammy Jefferson and Richard wood!
---------------------------------

Please vote, comment, and share!!! 😍😍😍
------Fariha💗💗💗-----