| 34

Sorry for not updating for weeks, got caught up with school etc. enjoy!
———————————-

February 18th, 2015.
Keigi

"No Chynna, I ain't going nowhere!" I whined while Chy was trying to drag me out of the car.

"C'mon K, you know you have to be there. We will leave immediately when the ceremony will end."

I rolled my eyes at that cap.

"No we won't. I know you wanna see them." I said and she looked down.

"I'm not stopping you from going, Chy. I'm not that selfish." I softly said and she let my arm free.

"Kei, he doesn't hate you. No one does. They even blew my phone up with questions about you!" She tried to cheer me up but I wasn't having it.

"Of course, but with questions like, 'when is she gonna stop thinking only about her ass?'"

"It's not like tha—"
"—I'm sorry for interrupting but we both know that it is like that. Going in right now won't make any difference. I don't want to make things worse." I sighed loudly, trying to hold a few tears that threatened to escape. I don't even know why I agreed on riding with her in here.

"You don't know that. They probably forgave you, I'm telling you." She looked at me with a sympathetic smile and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so sorry for acting all difficult and shit but,  cut the crap, Chynna. They will never believe me." I sadly pointed out and she kissed her teeth in frustration.

"No."

"No what?" I was confused at that moment.

"I don't get it, I really don't!" She shouted and wiped her eyes.
"How can they act so cold towards you? You were here with A$AP for as long as I can remember. This is so unfair! I'm so sorry for their behavior, I don't know what's going on in their heads." I got out of the car to hug her. She did not deserve to go through all of this because of me. I felt so bad.

"Please don't cry, Chy. It's my battle to fight. You should not get involved." I broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"I just hate the way they treat you, like you haven't been with us for so many years."

"It's okay, Chy. That really showed me that they never really cared about me. I will be okay without them." I said with confidence and she nodded.

"Really, Chynna? I though you were smarter than this." Bari shouted from the stairs of the building and I took a long breath.

"What you're doing isn't right Bari!" She spat and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah?"

"Hell yeah! You act like you never actually lived with her under the same roof! That's really childish of you." Chynna defended me and he rolled his eyes.

"This isn't the same person I lived with." He pointed to me with his fingers and I looked down for a few seconds, searching for the right words to say.