| 𝟐𝟗

January 16th, 2015.
Manhattan, NY.
Keigi

"Jake! You better gimme my doughnut back!" January yelled while chasing Jake on the set, causing me and the whole cast to burst out laughing. Jake is the prankster and the funnier of the cast and it's hard to focus when he's around.

We were currently shooting some final scenes for an upcoming movie called 'Good Kill'. That's the first movie that I've ever played in and I already got some calls from directors that would like to work with me in the future. It's crazy.

"Okay so, tomorrow is the last day of filming the last scenes and then you can go back to your homes. We need to nail a few scenes and then we're done for today. Y'all have 5'." The director of the movie, Andrew Niccol said and left.

"How do y'all feel that all of this is going to be over tomorrow?" Ethan asked us.

"It's definitely going to feel strange not waking up early and listen to Jake fighting with Jan all the time." Alma said and we all laughed.

"I know you are gonna miss me. But we will keep in touch." Jake said and Jan rolled eyes playfully.

"Honestly, though, it's like an end of an era." I said and Dylan nodded.

"I agree. After this, everyone is taking their own road to success." Bruce said.

"By the way, K, how was this whole experience for you? Y'know, first movie to play in." Jan asked me.

"Being an actress was always my dream job. It feels surreal now that I'm here, on a set, filming scenes with y'all. It's amazing." I admitted and smiled.

"Alright, team! Let's nail those scenes!" Andrew said and we all headed on the green screen.

Next day.
January 17th, 2015.
Good kill set.
Keigi

"It's a wrap!" The crew screamed and we all hugged each other.

"We should definitely celebrate!" Bruce suggested and we all agreed.

"What about tonight?" Alma asked and after we agreed about the time we would meet, we started gathering our belongings from our trailers.

After a few hours, I finally made it to my small rental apartment in the heart of Manhattan. I unpacked my stuff and took a quick shower. I got out, put some body lotion on, did a face mask and walked to the kitchen so I could fix something to eat.

Before I could take a bite of my sandwich, my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Don't hElLo? me girl, we haven't talked for a week." I heard Chynna fake-whining through the phone and I chuckled.

"Chy! I know, I'm sorry, we were shooting some final scenes and I didn't touch my phone." I honestly said.

"It's okay girl, I'm just playing. Wait, lemme facetime you." She said and ended the call.

"Aight, can you hear me well?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, can you hear me?"

"Uh-huh." I said and started eating my sandwich.

"So how's the movie going?" She asked.

"Great. We wrapped it up a few hours ago."

"That's amazing news! What are you gonna do after this?" She asked me.

"I got many calls from directors that would like to work with me in the future." I finished my sandwich and put the plate in the kitchen sink.

"Damn gurl. My best friend's a famous actresssss" I laughed at her goofiness.