| 𝟐𝟎

Rakim

Last night was magical. Keigi's pussy was the only thing that was in my mind all night. I couldn't sleep, but seeing K sleeping calmly on my chest made me feel better.

I don't want her to wake up. I don't want her to wake up cause she will say that it was a mistake. And I will deny it, cause it wasn't. What happened yesterday was amazing, and I didn't want it to end. We had four and a half rounds, she's a soldier.

I feel lucky for her letting me smash. And thankful, cause she told me that she never had sex with someone that she actually wanted in the past, so it's kind of flattering to kind of be her first.

"Whatchu thinking about?" K's morning voice knocked me out of my thoughts. I got chills when she was touching my 'ASAP LIFE' tattoo.

"Nothing. How are you doin'?" I dodged her question with a lie so we wouldn't talk about what happened yesterday.

"It hurts a little but, I will live." She joked and I nodded while placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm cold." She muttered out of the blue and I chuckled.

"Mhm, what about now?" I said and hugged her tight, rolling with her on the bed.

"God, you're so heavy. Get off me." She said and laughed as she tried to get me off of her.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too." I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

Our eyes widened when someone knocked on the door.

"Put on something and pretend that you're sleepin' or sum." I ordered and she nodded. I went to sit on the couch.

"Who dis?" I asked.

"Hey, Rah. Is Keigi alright? Did she wake up?" Chynna looked hella worried.

Instead of letting everyone know that K woke up, I fucked her.

"She woke up yesterday but it was very late and I didn't wanna wake any of y'all." I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"What the hell, Rakim! It's about K, you should have let me know!" She whined and ran to Keigi.

"Good morning, bestie. How are you feeling?" She asked K and laid in the bed next to her.

"I'm feeling sore." She said and looked at me. I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Thank god that this ugly muhfucka knows how to remove bullets. We couldn't send you to the hospital." I kissed my teeth at her comment and Keigi laughed.

"Anyways, I'm going to tell the mob that you woke up. Be down when you two are ready." She looked at me and smirked and I furrowed my eyebrows. She opened the door and left.

"What am I gonna do? I won't do the fucking walk of shame." She said and I laughed.

"Damn, was I too rough?" I smirked and she hit my arm.

"Um, ouch."

"You deserve it for not showing respect to my thigh last night."

"I ain't respecting shit when I'm getting some good pussy." I admitted and she kissed her teeth.

Keigi

"Help me get up?" I asked and he helped me get off the bed. I struggled to go to the bathroom, due to my injury. Rakim helped me get into the shower.

"You sure you don't want me to join?" He cockily asked.

"I'm hurting already. I don't want you ending me up." I teased and he chuckled.