| 𝟏𝟏

June 17th, 2012.
Rakim

"What do you mean, Iggy? I don't get it." I was so confused. Iggy and I were currently in my room cause she said she had something important to tell me.

"Rakim, your career is taking off and it's what you always wanted. You always dreamed about it and I won't take that away from you."

"The fuck you mean by that, man."

"We are both new to the game and this fame shit and I think that it's best for us to..."

"Break up."

"Yes." I finished her sentence as she nodded and after taking some minutes to process what she said, I was completely getting her.

"Are you doubting your career again? That's why you're telling me this?"

"No, I thought about it a lot these days and y'know, we both know that... the sparkle isn't there anymore."

"No hard feelings, though." She added and I nodded.

"No, I actually gotchu it's all good. We just have to focus more on our careers since we're new and stuff." It hurt me even more when I said it. But she was right. That was the right thing to do.

It's funny how we started as fuck-buddies and ended up in saying the L word.

"I know that you hate me right now but I hope we can stay friends or whatever." She shrugged her shoulders and I nodded.

"It's okay, we can stay friends, of course." We both nodded and hugged each other one last time.

"Be safe, friend." I said and she nodded her head.

"You too. See you lata'." She used her Australian accent and I chuckled. She then left the room and probably went to talk to the mob.

As soon as she closed the door, I sat on my bed and put my hands on my face. I then decided to take a nap.

Keigi

"Girl, I feel bad for big ole boy." Chynna said as she was playing around with my hair.

"Do we know the reason? Maybe it was for the best." I shrugged my shoulders and Ferg nodded.

"Yeah, she told him that they need to focus on their careers. That's legit cause they're both new so." Ferg said.

"See? It was for the best." I said and Chynna kissed her teeth.

"Ha, whatever." She chuckled.

"Aye Ferguson! The fuck is that ugly mothafucka at?! He forgot that we have a nerf war?!" Nast yelled from the pool.

"Rock and Iggy just broke up, man! The fuck?" Ferg made a weird face and Nast came in the living room.

"Word?"

"Yeah, man. Where the fuck were you?" Chynna said.

"You don't wanna know."

"Um, okay." Chynna said and we all laughed.

"Seriously though, we're going upstairs. This man has been in his room for three hours." Ferg said and we all headed upstairs to his room.

"I'm going first hoes." Ferg whispered and we all rolled our eyes.

When everyone was done talking with Rakim, I went in.

I could smell weed and liquor as I entered his room. Everything was purple. Great atmosphere to get high and drunk, I guess.

He was sitting on his bed, drinking and smoking.