| 𝟑𝟏

January 19th, 2015.
Brooklyn, NY.
Keigi

Today was the day of Yams' funeral. It's been only a few hours since he passed away and it feels like an eternity. I miss him so much. He was like a big brother, well, all of the A$AP boys are like my big brothers. But Yams...

Yams was the one who helped me stop thinking about the things I went through before I joined the mob. He was like the psychic of the mob.

"We miss you, Yamborghini." I put his favorite flowers on the ground, next to the the roses that his mother left to his grave and wiped my tears with a tissue. Chynna, who was waiting for me, hugged me from my side and sobbed. I turned around for a full hug and after we pulled apart, we let Rakim have his time with him.

"I still can't believe that he's gone, forever." Bari said. These two were best friends since diapers and founded A$AP.

"Same, brother. He will be forever in our hearts." Illz said and they all nodded and did a prayer. Rocky then approached us, without looking at any of us. After a few seconds, we all heard Steve's mom, mrs Tati, in her knees, crying in front of Yams' grave. My heart hurt seeing her like this.

"Do y'all want to go and eat anything, before we head home? Or is it a bad time to ask?" Nast asked and Ferg shook his head.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm in." Ferg said and we all nodded, except Rocky.

"What about you, Rock?" Mrs Tati asked Rocky.

"Uh, I think I will pass." He looked her in the eyes for a slight second and excused his self and walked to his car.

We drove to a cozy restaurant in Brooklyn and ordered our meals. During the time we spent there, we all shared the good memories we had with Yams. Back when those times were so simple.

When we finished with our meals, we all drove at Yams' house and stayed there for the night.

"Good morning, K." Ferg said when he noticed me getting up from the couch and I approached him.

"Morning. What are you making?" I asked him and took a seat at one of the high chairs that surrounded the kitchen's island.

"Just eggs with bacon. You want some?" He asked me and I shook my head 'no'. I took an apple from the fruit bowl that was placed in the center of the island and washed it with water. I then sat again on my seat and looked at Ferg.

"How are you holding up?" I asked him and he placed the fork on the plate and put his arms on the island.

"I don't know... it feels strange not having him around. And it's only been two days." He admitted and blinked a few times.

"I know that he meant a lot to you. I'm really sorry." I said and he kissed his teeth.

"K, stop telling us shit like that. He meant a lot to you too. You're an A$AP, you've been one for many years. You're family. You knew him at  the same way we did too." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you, Ferg." I said and he nodded. We then kept on eating in silence.

"Wassup, bruh bruh?" Ferg asked Rocky.

"Sup." He muttered and opened to fridge to get some milk and cereal. He then sat in a chair with his head looking at the granite of the island. I don't know if I should talk to him. He will either yell or get out of here. So I decided against it.

"Wassup, guys?" Nast lowly asked and after we greeted him, he made breakfast for him and joined us in the island.

"Wassup, man?" He put his hand on Rocky's shoulder and Rocky flinched.

"Uh, nothing." He awkwardly said and shrugged his shoulders so Nast would take his hand away. When he finished eating, he placed his bowl in the sink and walked to a room.

"Damn, he's really depressed. I don't like watching him being like this." Ferg sighed.

"They were really close, it's okay to feel like this. He will feel better after a few months." Nast said and Ferg and I nodded.

"I know but, do you remember how he acted when his father died? I don't want him to run away again." Ferg admitted and Nast nodded.

"I don't want that either. Nobody does." Nast agreed.

"But, I have a question for you K. It's okay if you don't feel like answering." Ferg started and I shook my head.

"What is it?" I curiously asked him.

"How's things between you and Rocky are going?"
"Actually, forget it, I shouldn't have ask—"

"Nah, it's okay. I'm over him, I think. I just wanna be his friend, since he wants one more friend right now." I explained and he nodded.

"Yeah, true. I think you can help him get through this." Nast said.

"I don't know about that but everyone deserves to be comforted when they don't feel good." I honestly said and they nodded.

"Of course. I hope Chanel will help him too. I don't want his ass flying out to London again." Nast rolled his eyes and Ferg chuckled.

"She definitely will." They laughed and I sat there, confused. But from what I heard, Chanel is either his friend or his girlfriend. Why did I feel something when they mentioned the girl? Nah, it was probably nothing. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, shit." Nast mumbled to Ferg and Ferg widened his eyes.

"Um.. Chanel is Rocky's girlfriend." Ferg turned to me and said and Nast slapped him behind his head.

"He doesn't want anyone to know, you dumbass!"

"But K is A$AP, bruh. The hell?"

"I know, smartass. What if she feels weird now, bRuH?"

"Shit, true, bruh bruh." I started laughing at them and they looked at me with a weird look plastered on their faces.

"You two really entertain me. But it's okay. He moved on with his life, everyone does." I said and they nodded.

"What about you? Anyone that I have to have my eye on?" Ferg laughed.

"Right now, nope. I'm focused on my career." I honestly said and they both nodded.

"Okay, miss hollywood." Nast said and we all laughed.

-

Sorry if this chapter was boring and short 😬

Like and comment your thoughts about this chapter!