| 𝟐𝟒

December 17th, 2013.
Queens, New York, US.
Rakim

"I wanna thank y'all for your support! Man, even in a million years I wouldn't believe that I would change the game in a year!" I laughed and the crowd kept on cheering and screaming.

"I love you New York! ASAAAAP!" I screamed on the microphone and made my way backstage to the mob. The tour was officially finished, which means that I would finally have some time for K. I haven't seen her in one and a half moths and we've been dating for three months.

"Rah!" As soon as I got backstage, a pair of two small arms wrapped around me. It didn't take long to realize who was hugging me.

"I missed you." K whined and I laughed while hugging her back.

"I missed you too. But the tour is over now which means that we have more time for us." I broke the hug and smiled. She did the same.

"Finally." She said and I chuckled before putting my fingers to her chin and kissed her.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her after the kiss and she nodded.

"Starving. Ferg asked us if we would like to eat in a place around here after you finish performing." She said and I nodded.

"Okay. Lemme get my things from the stage and I will be there." I said.

"Okay, we will wait for you outside." She said and I pecked her lips a few times before going to get my things.

Keigi

"Aye, K. Where's Rock?" Yams asked me.

"He went to get his things and he will be here soon." I said and they all nodded.

"So, anyone has a special preference on what to eat?" Ferg asked us.

"I haven't eaten any Chinese shit in a minute." Nast said.

"Shit, me too." Bari said and they laughed.

"I heard that a new one, a few blocks away from us, opened some days ago. We should check it out!" Chynna said with excitement and Twelvyy looked at her and smiled.

"I'm in." Twelvyy said and we all nodded.

"Mhm, me too. How is it called, so I can find it on the map." Yams asked.

"Um, something like Spicy Cuisine." Chynna said while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Aight. Found it." Yams said.

"We're here. Where are we going?" Rah asked and came next to me and kissed my cheek, which made me blush and he chuckled after noticing it.

"You feelin' some Chinese shit?" Bari asked and both Rakim and Ty nodded.

"Hell yeah man." Ty said.

"Aight, Imma drive." Lou said and we all entered in the SUV.

"Aye Yamborghini! Gimme your phone, I don't know where I'm going." Lou yelled from the front and Yams took his phone out, giving it to him.