| 𝟐𝟓

December 18th, 2013.
Soho, New York.
Keigi

I woke up to the sound of the birds singing outside. I turned my head and saw Rakim sleeping peaceful. Last night was something else...

After admiring him and kissing his face for a few seconds, I tried to get up without waking him up. Once I got up, I headed to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

"Morning, babe." Rakim entered the bathroom and hugged me from behind, while I was brushing my teeth.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I said and when I was done, I turned around to look at him.

"Imma hop in the shower, do you have any clothes that I could wear after I head out?" I asked and he nodded.

"You can wear one of my shirts and some sweatpants. I will go get them after I brush my teeth." He said and I pecked his lips and got in the shower. After a few minutes, he joined me and we started washing each other. Not funny business, though.

We then got out, wrapped our towels around our bodies and got dressed.

"Damn, your sweatpants are veeery big for me." I said while looking myself in the mirror and he started laughing when he looked at me.

"You look funny." He was now laughing like a windex bottle, which made me laugh.

"Aight, shut up. I'm hungry, let's go downstairs."

"I may have something for you." He casually said.

"Bye." I chuckled and went to the kitchen to fix something for breakfast.

"Morning, mob." I said and they all nodded. I went to the kitchen and to talk to Chynna.

"Hey girl. How did you sleep?" I asked her and opened the fridge to grab a carton of milk.

"Ugh, terrible. I could hear Lou snoring even in my dream." Chynna said.

"Hey! Women love that snore!" Lou shouted from the living room.

"Yeah right, Lou!" Chynna shouted back and rolled her eyes.

"So, did Twelvyy try anything?" I asked her.

"He asked if I had any problem with him sleeping in the same bed as me." I nodded.

"And..." I said so she could continue.

"And we slept together, K. I'm pathetic. I can't even be mad at him." She whined while putting her hand on her forehead and I chucked.

"Aw, you're sooo in love, girl." I said and she smiled.

"He makes me happy, what can I say? Anyways, how's you and Flacko?"

"Very good, no complaints." I shrugged and ate my cereal.

"Good. Imma make him suffer if he hurt you." She seriously said and I laughed.

"Coogi down to the socks like I'm Biggie Poppa, babyyyyy,
keep your girl head in my Tommy boxers,
but really though, she a silly hoe,
cause you know the Fergenstein gettin' plenty dough!" We walked in the mob vibing to Ferg's Work.

Me and Chynna started laughing at their goofiness and joined them, listening to Ferg's whole album.

"Work is going to be a club anthem. I'm telling you." Lou said and both Yams and Ferg nodded.

"That's our ideal goal. Rocky has vision and aesthetic and opened the door for the whole A$AP Mob. And now it's Ferg's time to rise. The whole mob comes next." Yams said and we all nodded.