| 𝟐

(Zoe Kravitz as Keigi⬆️)

-

September 18th, 2011.
Keigi

"And after that, we just stopped selling, y'know. But never got rid of the guns, you don't know if they will be needed in the future." We were currently sitting on the living room's couch as Yams and Chynna were talking to me about Chy's journey. I gotta say that their story is so beautiful. Chy was in a horrible place and I remember her telling me that her life was way brighter after meeting with the mob.

Chynna joined the mob near at the same time that Rocky did. That happened 6 years ago, Rakim was 19 and Chy was 17. Their bond is crazy. Even if they are not a family by the same parents, they do give you this vibe. I was always jealous of the ties that she had with the mob. She didn't care about acting crazy and weird while being with them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not feeling awkward between them. I love them all with all my heart and I've been thanking God everyday for having a family like them. If it wasn't for Nast saving me from this hell that I had been going through, I don't even know where I would be right now. Probably six feet under.

"Hey K, you listening to me?" Chynna was waving at me and I shaked those thoughts and focused on her.

"Nah, she probably too embarrassed that y'all saw the video." Rakim giggled while throwing the pizza boxes in the bin of the kitchen. He then jumped to the couch and took a seat next to me. I hit his arm cause he started annoying me, again.

"Um, ouch." He said, using his 'duh' tone.

"Don't forget that you shaved my legs AND cut my knee. You're in deep trouble." He added with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"That's what you get for throwing water on Chy's wig." I never nonchalantly said and noticed that he was starring at my lips. What is going on with this boy? I thought before taking my eyes off of him, looking down.

After a second, he pinched my left cheek with his fingers and startled me. I then looked up at him and slapped his hand away, causing him to smile.

"Yup, that's war. Be ready to lose." He winked at me and then got up, before doing a high-five with Nast. After that, Chynna got up and came to us.

"No, that's impossible. You two will lose miserably. I got many scandalous pranks on my mind." She smirked and we looked at each other and I smiled.

"I doubt it." Rakim said and was on his way to go the studio with the mob.

"Whatever, loser." I rolled my eyes and he turned his back and walked back to me. I don't know if he was angry or just seeking for revenge. Truth is that he was some anger issues though.

"Oh, I bet only losers can have you between their legs then." He said and the whole mob was muttering oooohhh's which made me angry.

His presence started annoying me again. Typical Rakim. Giving me a hard time since I joined the mob. This been happening for about two years.

"He had K between his legs?" Nast asked but nobody answered.

"If it wasn't for that prank, you would never have the opportunity to have this (I pointed out to my face), between your legs." The mob and Chynna were now screaming 'oohhh's' which made me feel already like a winner.

"Ooh. That's what happened." Nast said to himself out loud. He must be high or something.

"Sassy. We will see about that, Keigi." He winked at me and headed out with the mob. I felt so calm when he wasn't around.