| 𝟐𝟔

Same night.
Halo Lounge.
Atlanta, GA, US.
Rakim

"I'm on a new level!" We all started screaming, when Ferg's song started playing at this huge ass club.

After we finished rapping along to Ferg's 'New Level', I sat on the couch and rolled up my blunt.

"Ayo, Rock. We brought up some bitches. We may bring them to the hotel when we get outta here. You down?" Ferg asked me and I lifted my head to look up at him.

"Yeah, sure." I said and he nodded and then went to chill with the mob on the other couches.

I finally rolled up my blunt and placed it between my lips. Just when I was about to light it, I felt something cold falling on my knee.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." The woman who accidentally threw her drink on me said.

I looked at the woman's legs and recognized them from somewhere. I couldn't remember who she was until I looked at her.

"Rita? Long time no see." I said and her eyes widened when she realized who I was.

"Rocky? Haven't seen you in a looong minute." We hugged and then she broke the hug.

"How have you been?" She asked me, with her hand still on my shoulder.

"Could be better, to be honest. But what about you?" I asked her.

"Chilling. Making music twenty four seven, as always." She smiled and I did the same.

"Oh, you love the single life, I see." I laughed.

"Well, it's less pressuring, y'know."

"You're telling me." I muttered.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you." She smiled an I shook my head.

"Nah, it was nothing. How come you are in Atlanta? I thought you 'hated it' here." I mocked her and she chuckled.

"I came here two days ago, to shoot a music video with one of my best friends." She said.

"Really? Do you have other best friends in the industry, except me? I feel heartbroken right now." I dramatically put my hand on my heart and she started laughing.

"Always so dramatic. Poor Flacko." She furrowed her eyebrows and lips and put her hand on my cheek and caressed it. After a few seconds, she took it back.

"For real though. Is the song a hit? Or are you saving someone's career with your feature?" I smirked and she shook her head.

"Nah, I ain't saving no one this time. Me and Iggy Azalea are shooting the music video for 'Black Widow'. Do you know her?" I gulped and nodded.

"She's on the radio all the time, of course I know her. Who doesn't?!" I said and we laughed.

"So, do you wanna catch up some more? We can go and eat something." I suggested and she nodded.

"Of course, sounds good."

"Wait a sec, I have to inform the mob."

"The whole mob is here?!" She asked and I nodded.
"I gotta meet them. It's been a long time."

"Of course." We headed where the mob was. After Rita and them finished talking, I took her hand and we walked through the crowd so we could get out of the club. I looked back to check on her and she smirked at me. Of course I smirked back.

Once we got into my car, she hoped on my lap and we started kissing like some maniacs, like our lives depended on it. I cupped her ass with my hands and squeezed it, hard. She then started grinding on me and I felt Rocky Jr. getting harder and harder. I rubbed my erection in her area and she moaned.