| 𝟏

______________________________

September 17th, 2011.
Keigi

"C'mon Chynna, they won't let us play anyway." I repeated for the third time. She can be a very stubborn person sometimes.

"Kei, nah. I wanna play gta— WHAT THE FUCK RAKIM!" She shouted as Rakim threw water on her wig. He always has been pulling up pranks but this one was taken too far for Chynna's liking. She's too protective when it comes to her wigs.

"Oh my gosh, okay, okay, cool." She tried to sound calm but she wasn't. She was ready to hit someone.

"That's for getting me on my nerves." Rakim said while doing a high-five with Nast.

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna go? Okay, cool, we'll have it your way, then." Chynna said while looking at these two and smirking. I think I already know what's on her mind, and I think that I want to participate in this.

I nodded while me and Chy left the room and went to the kitchen to eat or drink something.

"So what are you planning to do to him? I know that you have a good payback-prank on your mind." I smirked and looked at her. She was smirking as well while sipping her orange juice.

"Rakim hates shaving his legs, right?"

"Have I ever told you that I like your way of thinking?" I asked her while nodding my head and smirking for the 47388439th time today.

"This is war."

For some reason, I was feeling pretty hyped for this 'pranking war'. Everyone in this house have been telling me that I need to loosen up a little and have fun, I guess it's time to do that now.

Rakim

"They gon' pull up a prank soon, bruh bruh. Probably something good." I told my cousin Nast, while playing 2k on his PlayStation with him.

"Nah, they ain't shit, man. Can't imagine Kei pulling up a hard prank." I nodded in agreement and thought about how closed-off Keigi was. Well, except when I'm around her.

"Well, she's turning into satan whenever I'm talking to her, so." I pointed out and Nast rolled his eyes.

"I told you that she wouldn't have a problem with you if you didn't give her a hard time since she joined." Nast said and I furrowed my brows. Giving her a hard time? I'm just playing around.

She's really the devil itself when I try to have a light conversation with her. I don't think that I do or say something wrong, but it's always been like that. Since she joined the mob.

"I'm ready to see what they got, though." Nast said while shooting a three point shot.

"Boom man! On yo ass!" He shouted while dabbing. This muhfucka weird.

"Fuck off, man. The period isn't finished."

We continued playing for another three hours. I opened my phone to see the time and it was four am. Chile, time flies fast, I thought.

"Okay, gotta call it a night, cous." I said while yawning, and stood up.

"Aight, Rock. Night night loser."

"We will have a rematch soon." I warned and dapped him before going to my room to sleep.

Next day.
September 18th, 2011.

"K, wake up. It's time." I heard Chynna talking to me but I was so tired and didn't want to wake up.

"I don't wanna wake up. Go away." I muttered and felt Chynna dropping my sheets on the floor.