| 𝟒

September 21th, 2011.
California
Keigi

"You know what I was thinking?" Rakim asked as he took a sit next to me on his couch.

"What is it?" I asked him while playing gta.

"We should stop with the pranks, man. We're good now, so." He pointed out and played with the hole of his jeans.

"That's not up to me. You gotta say that to Chy. But I can assure you that you won't change her mind. She's really mad about you getting her wig wet, I guess." I shrugged and looked at him for a second, before turning my attention on the video game.

"K, c'mon that's childish."

"You are childish." I laughed a little and he lightly punched my arm.

"Me? Childish? Pff the fuck you're talking about." I rolled my eyes and he got up.

"I'm going to the studio. Also, I hope your eyes stay glued on top of your head, man." He said and closed the door.

Rakim

"So, you and K made up?" Yams asked as I finished recording a verse for my mixtape 'LIVE.LOVE.A$AP' which is about to drop in about a month. We want everything to be perfect.

"Yeah we did. Didn't know that she could be a normal person instead of the devil." I chuckled and opened my MacBook.

"Finally. That's some good news, man. The whole house couldn't handle one more argument of you two." He laughed and I nodded.

"Ha, word." I said as my phone rang.

"Hey babe. How are you?"

"Hey. I'm good, what about you? How's the mixtape going?"

"Some last changes left and it will be ready to drop. I'm so excited babe. When will you be back? How's Ignorant Art going?" I asked Iggy and got turnt on at the thought of her working hours on a studio.

"It's going good and exhausting at the same time. I love being at the studio but I also miss you."

"I miss you too. Wait, I have an idea."

"I'm all ears." She said and I nodded my head.

"So, your mixtape is dropping in three days. Why not come over and stay with us, till we both gotta work on our next projects?" I smiled as I suggested her my idea.

"Yeah, sure! But first, I will have to go to some interviews. It will take a few days but I will come." I could tell that she was happy about it.

"Aight, aight, that's good."

"Yo, Iggy, I have an idea about this verse."  I heard T.I. 's voice in the background.
"Yeah, I'm on the phone with Rakim, wait a sec. I put you on speaker, Rah."

"Ayo T! Whashpopping bro?" I asked loudly.

"Aye Rocky, my mans. It's been good, man. What about you. When's new music coming?"

"In about a month, man. I'm so excited."

"That's great news, Rock. Aight I have to go help the producer with some beats. We will talk soon, brother."

"Aight, bro. See you."

"Can't wait to finally meet you babe. Ugh, I have to go back to work, we will talk again tomorrow or when you can. Okay?" 

"Of course. Love you." I said with a smile.

"Love you more, Rah." She said and ended the call.

"I love you." Yams mimicked me with a weird face expression.

"The fuck, Yams." I laughed.

"That was your face, bro." We were both laughing.

"Alright, session's over, I guess." I said as I walked up the stairs as fast as I could. When I reached at the main floor I bumped into Chynna.

"What the hell, Rakim!" She shouted as her lemonade spilled all over her outfit. I just can't stop spilling things in her. I rolled my eyes and looked at her worriedly, hoping that she wouldn't snap at me.

"I'm so sorry, Chynna. I didn't do that on purpose, I swear." I apologized and then she started laughing.

"Why the fuck you're laughing?" I asked confused.

"You should have seen your face. I should have taken a picture." She was laughing even harder at that moment.

"Whatever, man. It's not my fault that you made me be scared of you." I shrugged my shoulders as I remembered about the whole prank thing.

"Also, can we stop with the pranks?" She looked at me with a weird expression.

"Oh, you better have a good reason. I didn't plan all those pranks for nothing." She raised her finger in the air and I smirked when I found the perfect excuse.

"Well, Iggy is coming over in a few days. She will stay here and I'm not in the mood to fight with you or Keigi over some stupid pranks." I explained as her face light up.

"In that case..." I already knew the answer so I nodded my head and headed to my room.

I opened the door and Keigi was still playing on my PlayStation. She's whipped.

"How did your session go?" She asked without taking her eyes off the TV.

"Man, you should stop. You been playing that shit for four hours." I said as I unplugged the PlayStation.

"Rakiiiiiiim noooooo." She threw the headphones and the console on the table and laid on the couch, with her arms wrapped in front of her chest. I walked on the couch and took a seat next to her.

"So the prank thing is over." I said as I got comfortable at the couch.

"How so?" She turned to look at me and asked, confused.

"Well, I told her that Iggy is coming over to stay in a few days, and that I don't want to keep on fighting over some pranks and she dropped it." I explained and Keigi nodded.

"Truth is that it's been so long since I last saw her. How is she doing?" She asked enthusiastically. I'm so glad that the whole mob likes her. If they didn't, then they would have to suck it up, cause she's my girlfriend and they should be happy for us.

"She's doing great. She's dropping her mixtape in three days." I said proudly.

"Damn, she will have a bright future for sure." I smiled and nodded.

-

Like and comment your thoughts about this chapter!