Chapter 1

I look at the stage with a smile seeing the boys having the time of their life's as they sing the last song of the sound check.

I love this song, Now or Never is one of my favourites of them. But I mean I love every song of theirs so that's not saying a lot.

I can see the fire in Luke's eyes as he sings and I try to control the smile that comes trough my mouth. He looks so good.

Stop it Summer, you have to control this little crush of yours.

I look at all of them and I sing along and dance a little and when the song is over I cheer and clap my hands with a lot of energy.

Other people on the Orpheum applause them and I can see the genuine smiles on their faces as Reggie goes to the microphone and says "thank you, we are sunset curve"

I laugh at that and go up the stairs to join them on stage.

"Guys! That was amazing" I say and when I come close to them I take a step back and make a disgusted face and say "but your smell is not as amazing"

They laugh and Bobby turns to me and says " that was a tight script we played shame that we wasted that on the sound check" I nod my head but Luke just cleans his head with a towel that I gave him and he says "wait until tonight, when this place gets packed with record execs" I smile at him and when he's green eyes lock on mine I look down feeling a little nervous and I look at Alex as he comes down from his drums

"Alex, you were smoking!" He just smiles and turns to me with a small smile and says "oh no I was just warming up, this guys were the ones on fire"

I look at him sad hearing that but Reggie just turns to him and says "can you just own your awesomeness for once". Luke nods when he says that and Alex smiles more and says

"Okay! I was killing it" I laugh at that and Luke slaps Alex's shoulder and says "okay so I'm thinking we should fuel up before the show, and I'm thinking street dogs"

The guys all seem to agree and I look at them with a worried face and say "really guys? You are going to get sick before the show if you eat that"

They all look at me with mocking faces and Luke comes close and says "what Sum? Scared of some hot dogs?" I smack his chest and he just laughs and goes down the stage with the guys.

I hate him sometimes. Or I wish I did.

I go down the stairs again, like a normal person, and I hear Luke say "hey Bobby, where you going?" And when I look I see Bobby going in the direction of the girl cleaning the bar in front of the stage. Oh no.

"I'm good" he says stoping in front of the girl as the others follow him and he says "vegetarian, I could never hurt an animal" I roll my eyes and I go in their direction, trying to stop what's going to happen.

The girl then starts to speak and says "you guys are really good" Luke puts his arm on top of Bobby's shoulder and smiles and says "thank you"

I can help the frown that comes to my face when I see this.

"I've seen a lot of bands, been in a couple myself, I was really feeling it" I nod my head understanding what she's saying and I look to see all four boys looking smug and happy. This is going to be good for their cockiness , that's for sure.