Tethered North

ONGOING

jlou_723 

23.6K Reads

3.2K Votes

39 Parts

Rated Mature

Description

A war that destroyed the world. It came and it went, leaving death and chaos in its wake.

In the resulting turmoil England has split into four regions, a safety measure that was 'essential' to ensure that violence would not reign over the new world.

The world as they know it has been wiped away, but there's only so much pressure you can apply to someone's throat before they snap.

~~~~

Zac and Emilia are in the North.

Forced into jobs and ordered into arranged marriages, Emilia's happy memories of her family are long gone, instead replaced by immense fear of the Guard who patrol the streets, the State who dictate the rules and the growing feelings for her adulterous husband.

-----------------------------------------------------------

' "Emilia." Zac breathes out before his lips land on mine. I instantly lean further towards him, opening my mouth to give him more access. He greedily accepts, his tongue slipping in and caressing the tip of my tongue, shooting instant fireworks from my chest to the area between my legs.

He moves slowly, a gentle, seductive kiss that has heat building in my core, a small moan erupting from my lips as he grabs the back of my neck, forcing the kiss deeper, angling my face to continue, my insides stirring even more at the action.

I move my own tongue against his, attempting to give him just as much as he's giving me, meeting fire with fire. He seems to like that, smirking against my mouth before he runs a hand through my hair, gently tugging on the ends, pulling my face back further, up towards him. '

A/N

A/N

I'm so sorry that I have been M.I.A lately! My boyfriend and I have been temporarily moving in with one of his friends. It's just been absolutely crazy! But you guys! We BOUGHT our first house! YAY! I'm – we're – SO excited.

But back to what you came here for. This is probably one of the books that has surprised me the most. It is so well-written and immediately when I see her upload a new chapter... I'm there. Glued to my screen. Absorbing every word.

I hope you will too.