Off Limits

COMPLETED

beautifulbliss26

2.2M Reads

54.4K Votes

57 Parts

Rated mature

Description

| Complete | Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and passport ready, she was excited to go sight-seeing through Europe. All her plans came crashing down when Kevin decides to end their relationship...the day after graduation. A heartbroken Riley is unable to resist the invitation to spend the summer with her best friend Samantha and her family at their beach house. Sam just had one rule: NO DATING ANY OF HER BROTHERS.

Riley agreed without hesitation. After all, she had no plans on even looking at another man right now. That is until she meets Joey. Known as the womanizer of Sam's brothers, he can charm anyone. When he sets his sights on Riley, it unleashes an erotic connection neither of them saw coming.

Lost in a passionate affair of secret rendezvous and stolen kisses, Riley is battling with two things: the craving for Joey's touch and the fear of betraying her best friend.

How far will they go?

A/N

Alright, so I'm just at chapter 11, but I. Am. Hooked! So, I would just let you know to get this book a read as well. It's a story about forbidden love that is just so captivating. I will update this when I'm done!

Update: Soooo, I'm done now! One day and 46 chapters later, all I can say is that I DO recommend this entire book! Happy reading!

AND guys, thank you SO MUCH for the 3K reads! THANK YOU SO MUCH - Love you all!