My Alpha Mate

COMPLETED

AdamsValeria

1.9M Reads

57.1K Votes

35 Parts

Rated mature

Description

Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, and #4 in #romance

- - - - - PLOT:

LILA KING's name is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child, she was constantly followed by vampires and was one of the best fighters in the pack. However, the moment she turned 18 she left without a word to live with humans.

For her 25th birthday, she finally returns, but only to introduce her werewolf family to a human fiance.

What no one expects, though, is that at the party her family throws...she will encounter her destined mate.

He is no other than DARIUS CARTER - the new alpha of the biggest wolf-pack in the region, holding a bad rep for killing the former alpha to assume his righteous position.

But there is much more to him than just a pretty face and a fabulous six pack...

Can Lila fight destiny? Does she even want to? And why are those vampires starting to appear again with her return?

---EXCERPT:

I hear people saying my name through the muffled sounds of my heartbeat banging in my ears. Then suddenly everyone in the room disappears and there are no voices. The only sound is that of his footsteps and the only scent is the most beautiful, sensual, masculine smell I have ever felt.

Darius approaches me slowly at two feet away, but doesn't stop. As everything seems slow-motioned, I try to step back to avoid collision, but my feet won't listen. Instead, I take a step forward and we meet at only an inch apart.

He looks at me so intensely, so passionately, that I feel devoured.

Then he speaks.

"Hello, mate."

A/N

A/N

Billionaire, sport, and werewolf stories can keep me going for soooo long and this was no different! This was kind of atypical as to so many I have read and I LOVED IT! The intensity and the drama... LOVED IT! Give this on a go and hopefully you won't regret it!

If it sounds familiar but you can't quite place it, it was previously known as Alpha Carter. I hope that helps Well-written and a great plot! Kudos to the author.