Nick's Trouble

COMPLETED

Feisty_Freak

5M Reads

140K Votes

49 Parts

Rated mature

Description

When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, will he be able to change his ways to win her heart?

*****

Sparks fly when trouble comes knocking on billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair's office door. Enter: Caroline Stewart, his new temporary secretary, who's twenty-one and blissfully unaware of the effect she has on her notoriously womanizing boss. The problem? Before Nick can convince her he's after more than a one-night stand, their first (innocent) kiss is caught on camera and goes viral. Now forced to pretend they're in a serious, committed relationship to appease both his parents and the press, Nick isn't sure which of Caroline's kisses are real and which are just for show. And as one kiss leads to another and another, the line between professionalism, deception, and love threatens to blur beyond anyone's recognition...

 And as one kiss leads to another and another, the line between professionalism, deception, and love threatens to blur beyond anyone's recognition

A/N

Just read it if you haven't already! And if you have reread it! Unfortunately - but sooo well deserved to the author - this is now a paid story. But I would like to think, that you get something that is you money worth if you pay to read this book.