Sweet Addiction

COMPLETED

JDanielsbooks

31.5M Reads

1M Votes

66 Parts

Rated Mature

Description

Wedding hookups never amount to anything.

Those who partake in this wicked little activity know the rules. Get in. Get laid. Get out. There's no expectation of a relationship. It is what it is.

Dylan Sparks knows the rules. She's familiar with the protocol. And she engages in the best sex of her life with a complete stranger at her ex-boyfriend's wedding.

Reese Carroll doesn't care about the rules. He wants more than just one night with Dylan.

And Dylan finds him too addicting to pass up.

Sweet Addiction is the story of one woman's struggle to keep things casual, and one man's desire to never let her go.

A/N

I have been putting this on hold for a good while – well a long ass time – so you have probably read this already. But, if you are in the same predicament I was in, you should definitely read this on! This absolutely took me by storm and swept me of my feet. The writer is well-spoken, plot-making, nerve-wracking amazing! This will keep you on your toes and will probably make you want to throw your phone out the window. I don't know what else to say other than give at read or re-read!