~ Chapter 49 ~ (Nezuko's Nature)

Start from the beginning

Nezuko grinned at Daki in sadistic. She started to lose herself into the demon side as she begins to slip into a state of mania following her transformation.

"MOVE IT BRAT!" Daki said as she begin to struggle free from the ground. she uses her obi to try to free herself from Nezuko's hold. Her obi effectively severs multiple limbs from Nezuko's body.

Daki is about to scoop all the limbs and capture it inside her obi, but Nezuko's severed hand grips onto her obi.

Her limbs remain connected by her unusually solidified blood, with some of the blood falling onto Daki. In an instant, Daki is set on fire by the blood causing her to scream out in agony.

Nezuko's limbs wind back to reattach to her body and they self cauterize each cut, she proceeds to forcefully stomp down on Daki's head causing it to erupt in flames.

Nezuko continues to stomp multiple times on her head before she kicks forcefully kicks Daki through a nearby building, and into the one behind it. As she follows Daki to continue her assault...

She comes across a woman...

An injured woman who stares at Nezuko with fear, as she tends to her bleeding wound. Nezuko falls into a trance and charges into the home towards the woman, as she fails to suppress her hunger for blood.

Before she can reach the woman, someone kicked Nezuko at the side making her crash into the wall. The one who did this was a guy wearing a mask. It is (Y/N)!

"Hold onto me now! You're the last one to be evacuated!" (Y/N) said. The woman nodded and climbed onto (Y/N)'s back.

(Y/N) is about to to leave, but he heard the sound of running. He turned his head to the side and saw Nezuko running at him. (Y/N) immediately crouched himself as he evaded from Nezuko's lunge.

"I'm sorry but you need to get down now! We aren't going nowhere if the demon continue to follow us." (Y/N) said. The woman nodded and get down from (Y/N).

(Y/N) then stood in front of the woman protectively as he watched Nezuko's movement. Nezuko then rushed again at him, but (Y/N) didn't move.

(Y/N) waited for the perfect timing as she began to get more closer. Nezuko rushed at him with hunger in her eyes. Nezuko with her claw ready, about to slash at (Y/N).

(Y/N) saw the attack and waited until she get closer. Nezuko then went for a slash at (Y/N). (Y/N) blocked it and immediately hold her hands.

(Y/N) then slammed her to the ground making a crater. (Y/N) immediately raised his sword high and about to decapitate her head instantly...

"WAIT, STOP (Y/N)!" (Y/N) heard someone shouted at him making him stop in his track. He turned his attention to the source of the voice and saw Tanjirou.

While (Y/N) is distracted by Tanjirou, Nezuko immediately try to get up from the ground. (Y/N) then flipped Nezuko making her lay on her stomach and put both of her hands at her back holding her firmly.

"What do you mean stop? You do realise this is a demon right?" (Y/N) asked. "I know! But she's my sister!" Tanjirou told him.

(Y/N) is shocked by the revelation, he is lost at words now. A few thoughts running inside his mind for a moment before he stared at Tanjirou straight in the eyes.

"Tanjirou... How long has she turned into a demon?" (Y/N) asked. "It's already been few years. Before you ask, the others in the corps already knew about her. She has been helping me fighting demons since I joined the corps. She has never devour any human at all" Tanjirou told him.

(Y/N) is silent by himself... He then looked at Tanjirou again. "What do you want me to do right now with her? She already about to attack this woman behind me." (Y/N) said.

Tanjirou looked behind and saw a woman looking scared while holding her injuries. He then looked at his sister on the ground who is still struggling before he looked at (Y/N) back. "(Y/N)... Could you help me put her to sleep?" Tanjirou asked. (Y/N) immediately understood what Tanjirou meant.

"I can, but someone need to hold her" (Y/N) said. Tanjirou said he'll do it and they switched positions. (Y/N) helped Tanjirou to flip her again making her lay on her back.

While Tanjirou hold her, (Y/N) removed his mask and looked straight at her face and both of their eyes met. Nezuko snarled at (Y/N) while (Y/N) eyes began to change into red...

His eyes began to spin as 3 tomoe appeared on his eyes. (Y/N) putted Nezuko into a trance as she stared at his eyes. She began to become less aggressive.

A few seconds later, she began to lose unconscious before finally falling asleep. Her body began to shrunk down to her original size as she lean on her brother.

"Thank you (Y/N)" Tanjirou said in gratitude and (Y/N) just nodded. (Y/N) then took the injured woman and vanished out of sight taking the woman to safety.

Suddenly, the walls began to tear apart before Daki barges into the room with her burned face. She is seen teething with anger as she is forced to regenerate her burned body, and angrily approaches the siblings.

"You've really done it now... You can even use blood demon techniques?" Daki said as her face and body began to regenerate from being burned.

"A curious technique that only burns demons. On top of that, I'm not healing very well at all. This extremely pissed me off. EXTREMELY" she said clearly very mad.

Tanjirou holded her sister protectively while holding his sword. He needs to fight the demon and protect Nezuko no matter what the cost....