She's Here

~Reyna

"All hail Queen Reyna!" A bunch of my minions started to chant, and bow down at my feet. Oh man- Oh man, it's good to be the Queen. I can feel all the power and authority surging through my veins! I'm feeling so good, I can just-

"HELP ME!" Aw! Not fair! My dream of being a merciless ruler switched to the horrifying memory of that little girl being hauled away by people in white lab coats, and hazmat suits.

"Your wait is over, the time has come. You will be reunited once more." That woman's voice echoed in my head. The red sirens on the wall got louder.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP. BEEEEEEEEEEP. BEEEE-*

"Wai-" I shot up. "Crap." I was about to ask the creepy lady a question but nuuuuuh. I had to be pulled back in to fricken reality!

"Reyna! Reyna!" Chuck came running down. I swung my legs over the bench I was taking my nap on, and stretched.

"Hm... Yeah?"

"There's a problem at the kitchen. Alby says to grab an emergency kit, and get there quick. Zart got hurt." Chuck panted. He put a hand on the tree to steady himself. His face was red, and he was all out of breath.

"Alright... You need to work out with me some time... I think it'll help you... A lot." I slipped my emergency pack off my back.

"Are you calling me fa-"

"See you back at the kitchen Chuckles!" I ran out my room to avoid an awkward conversation. Note to self, think before doing. I burst out of the homestead, and went full speed towards the big crowd of hormones-guys. *cough* I meant guys.

"I-I was just digging through the hay, when something almost tore my finger off! I-It left this ugly bite mark too." Zart explained with tears streaming down his face.

"Ah, look who finally decided to show up!" Gally crossed his arms.

"Oh you know me, just getting a little beauty sleep here and there. I think you should try it sometime, a well rested face will surely make those gorgeous eyebrows pop even more." I examined Zart's hand. Whiny bitch, it's just a red mark, no blood.

"Is it infected?!" Zart squeezed his eyes shut, bracing himself for my answer as if it could knock him over. I look up from Zart's baby hand, and see Gally doin his thing.

"Well..." I slapped Gally's face out of my field of vision. "This my friend, is nothing but a harmless bite. No blood, no bruise, maybe a mark that'll last a couple hours, but this." I hit Zart's head with his own hand, "Is no, *slap* serious, *slap* injury. *slap*."

"But-"

"-ts are an amazing gift from god. This is no injury I need to heal. My work here is done." I crossed my arms.

"But the mark!" Zart pointed to the bite mark on his hand.

"Well as my job as a friend and not a med-jack, I say to you good sir, I do not give-th a shit-th." I waved my finger at him.

"ZART." Alby pinched bridge of his nose. "You aren't hurt. Let's just capture whatever bit you, and get on with the day, ya?"

"Whatever..." Zart sighed.

"Alright. Gally, get the net. Winston, get ready with your spear."
___________________________________________________________

I watched as Alby started to shovel hay out of a gigantic pile. There was a circle made of a long net surrounding him, to capture whatever jumps out of the pile.

"THERE IT IS WINSTIE! AIM AND FIRE!" Gally ran towards the crate the hay was in. Winstie? Oh I know what the rest of the glade would say about that nickname...

"Get away from me!" A small voice yelped. A tiny girl with short dark-brown pigtails and faded overalls jumped out of the hay stack.

"READY THE NETS!" Gally stopped in his tracks. The small girl kicked a guy in between the legs through the net, making him and his side of the barrier crumple. She easily slipped away, and started running towards the entrance of the maze.

"It's another girl!" Newt exclaimed with shock, as she ran past him, suddenly fainting to the ground.

"Get her before she steps foot in the maze!" Alby's words pulled me from my shock. I dropped the emergency kit, and sprinted towards the girl from my nightmare.

"Hey! Wait up!" I called. Too late, she got in the maze. I stopped at the entrance, she was about to round the first corner. "Hey!" I called again. She stopped and turned.

"Rey-"

"Shuck!" Cutesassymanbitch! I watched in horror, as his big body was about collide with the little girl's. It seemed like the whole scene momentarily paused, because when I opened my eyes, Minho ran straight into the wall with a big *thud!*

"It wasn't me!" The little girl held her hands up to show innocence.

Tough SL (A Minho Fanfict)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें