Minho to the Rescue! (EDITED)

~Minho

The griever slime stopped at the end of the corridor. I could see it laying down on the ground, limp. In between us was another scrap of her clothing. Ever since I started following the slime, I found a handful of scraps from her shirt. I'm not sure if she still has a shirt now... *ba bump! Ba bump! Ba bump!* I slowly made my way towards the greiver, trying to make as little sound as possible.

"Reyna?" I whispered.

I was a few feet from the griever now. There was something pierced into it's body... I took a closer look, and saw a dagger deeply inserted in the middle of it's chest, and another sticking out on it's back. What the... I circled the griever and oh my SHUCKING EYES. Behind the griever, was Ben. He was face down, bloody, and his eyes were closed. (In this book, Ben's already been banished.) I poked his side with my foot, and he suddenly shot up.

"AHHH! Heh... Heh... W-We killed it... We killed it Minho, we killed it. Too bad, soon, they're going to kill all of you! AHHHH!" Ben screamed, he put his hands over his ears and kept screaming his head off. He stood up from his sitting position, and ran away into the dark shadows of the other corridor.

I kept looking around the griever, and saw another scrap of her shirt/tank top. I pulled at it, but something was holding it back. I pushed the griever' fatigue over, and un covered a tired Reyna. She was covered in slime, her top was shredded, her skin had a lot of cuts, and she had a dagger in her left hand.

"Stewart-REYNA! You okay?... Y-You alive?" I shook her. Reyna's chest was thankfully still rising and falling.

"Mmmm... What do you think Minho?" She groaned. I hauled her up, carried her beaten up body bridal style, and started to run.

"Night's not over yet princess, we might run into some company on the way back." I kissed her forehead. She just snuggled more into my neck, and I felt her lips curve into a smile. *Ba Bump! BA Bump! Ba BUMP! BUMP BUMP! SHUCKING BUMP!* I felt my face get hot... I hope my face doesn't go red.

"Princess? Hm. I like that name a lot better than girlie... Or Stewart, wherever that came from a few seconds ago..." She patted my cheek.

"Yeah? Well-"

"SHHH! Shut up for a sec Minho... Listen... Do you hear that?" Reyna cut me off.

I shut my mouth, and stopped running. All I heard were crickets, our breathing, some clicking, and my shucking chest that won't shut up.

*Click whirr... Click whirr... Click Whirr...* I looked up, and saw that the dark sky was tinted with morning rays of light. We can still make it.

"Alright, hold on tight." I whispered. Once I felt her hands grab a fist full of my shirt, we went zooming through the maze. Reyna was pretty light, so running wasn't that hard.

~Reyna

I looked up at him. Minho was pretty darn hot right now. His eyes had a determined look in them, his jaw was set, there was a small smirk playing on his lips, and the incoming morning light made it even better. I don't know what's louder, My heartbeat, or his... I feel a little sleepy... My eyes fought to stay open, but I just couldn't.

"Reyna, stay awake. Don't you dare close your eyes..." I slipped into darkness.
_________________________________

"SHUCK!"

I looked around, and saw familiar marks on the walls and vines. I'm so happy we weren't pancaked by any changing walls during the night.

*Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr....* a deep roar of metal on metal filled the air. The gates! We're almost there!

"Minho, what the hell? Why'd you wake me up?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Can't... Answer... Kind of running... For our lives..." He panted.

I peaked behind his neck, and saw a griever. I thought they only came out at night...

"Put me down, I can run now." I urged.

"No. I can do this. " He pulled me closer to his chest.

I looked back, and saw that the griever was close. Wanting to help, I took out my last dagger, and tried not to accidentally stab Minho's ear.

"Let my right arm go." Without question, he did.

I aimed for my target, and with one throw, the dagger went spiraling into the griever's chest like a drill.

"What's happening back there?!" Minho frantically asked.

"Oh nothing, just throwing daggers at grievers, the morning ushe." I answered.  The griever's still chasing us, but it was slowed down. Minho let me hop out of his arms, and we ran side by side. My body was still pretty sore from the last griever that other boy and I took down... What happened to him?

"Good that." He panted. We turned left, and I saw the open gates.
Gladers were gathered around.

"There they are!" Chuck enthusiastically shouted. A roar of cheers, and shouts of encouragement followed. We were so close. 50 feet... 40 feet... 30 feet... 20... 10... 5...

"YEAH!" Everyone cheered. We both dropped dead on the soft grass, exhausted. I accidentally fell on top of Minho, oops...

"Bring them to the med-jacks, and get them some food!" Alby commanded.

"Told you I could do it Princess." Minho mumbled into my ear.

"Yeah, I know. Thanks for being my superman." I kissed his cheek, and hugged his torso.

"Heh... no problem..." he panted.

~Minho

Aww shuck, I think I'm turning red. My chest is goin *Ba-bum-BaBa- Bump! bump!*

~Chuck

*starts to wheeze" My OTP... I-It's finally coming true... Reynho is right in front of me! I need a moment. (Now is a good moment to look at the picture.)