Shuck Off Emotions

~Third person POV

"In the Glade, oh in the deadly maze, a dreaming Reyna sleeps tonight..." Chuck sang from the branches.

Reyna was still on the tree trunk sleeping soundly.

"A-wing-ma-wep, A-wing-ma-wep, A-wing-ma-wep, A-wing-ma-wep,
O-EEEEEE!-

"CHUCK, SHUT, UP!" Newt shouted from a distance.

"Well damn." Chuck huffed.

~Into Reyna's Dreamscape~

"Don't let them take me!" A little girl's voice rang. The blurry gray scene in front of me started to get clearer.

Okay... This is weird. I'm here, but that's me over there crying like a pathetic potato sack. I'm so confused. Maybe if I bang my head on the wall I'll wake up!

... Nah that's a really Gally move, it'll be smarter to just wait this out.

This is a dream right? If I think of popcorn will it appear?

Popcorn.

Popcorn.

Naked Minho.

Newt's really bomb Newtella butter... With bananas.

Nothing.

Damn now I have to watch this thing that gives me the heebejebees on an empty stomach.

I was being hauled away by people in rubber suits.

Ew my hair looked like a mess back then. All choppy with split ends... Oh wait, it's still a mess.

"You'll see each other soon." A creepy voice came out of nowhere.

"Are you my conscience?" I looked around the scene with wide eyes.

"No."

HOLY CRAP IT RESPONDED.

"WHAT'S 1+1?"

"WATCH YOUR MEMORY TEST SUBJECT."

"SUBJECT? BITCH I AM NO ONE'S SUBJECT. I'M LIKE THE FUCKING RED QUEEN OF THE GLADE, IF ANYTHING YOU'RE MY SUBJECT, CONSCIENCE."   

"I AM NOT YOUR CONSCIENCE."

"I'm not talking to you anymore."

"WATCH YOUR MEMORY REPLAY."

"The grievers bring all the boys to the glade, and they like damn one day you'll be dead, I'll catch you and snap your neck..." I randomly sang to my self.

The voice kept repeating it self while the scene played. I swear if I had my knife I would being using my spider ninja skills on this shit.

"NO! LET GO! SHE NEEDS ME." Memory me sobbed.

I sure do yell a lot.

"You'll see each other soon..."

"I'm not talking to you anymore conscience."

"HELP ME! MURPHY! REYNA! THOMAS! PLEASE..." The little girl wailed, but her loud cries for help became softer and softer as she was dragged deeper into the white corridor.