Woah... Jeff's a Badass

~Minho

Last night was pretty cool. I made up with Reyna, Chuck got beat up with cardboard, Gally cried, Alby was so drunk he started strip dancing in girl underwear and threw his fruit-thetic boobs at Jeff's face, I found Newt making out with Thomas behind a tree (Even though he said he was supposedly straight...), and let's just say Reyna and I did something behind a tree too...

*wink, wink* I can still picture them giant water balloons... We dropped on Newt and Thomas. Pfft, you dirty minded children!

"Minho you get your prizes today!" Alby patted my back. "As promised you get one day off of work, 1 week of Frypan's bacon, and a Reynahhhh!" Alby made jazz hands around Reyna.

"He doesn't own me Alby. I own him. He is MY cute sassy man-bitch, not the other way around." She took a piece of my prize bacon.

"Okay... Well, you still get the day off work and bacon." Alby started to slowly reached for my plate. Reyna quickly swatted his hand away like it was a fly.

"My man. My bacon. Not yours, now shoo." She poked him.

"Alright..." he sighed. I-er more like we, continued to eat my bacon until very one sat down.

"So... I'm your man, eh?" I nudged Reyna with my elbow.

"Yup. Give me half your bacon, and it'll stay that way." She winked.

"What?! You don't love me?..." I took the plate from her, and raised it over my head.

"Hey! Give it-... Fine. Yes, I love you."

~Reyna

"I don't believe you." He turned away with the bacon. I started to kiss his cheek over and over again, until he place the plate down on the table. I held two orange slices, and pressed them up against his lips. While he was busy making out with my hand, I continued to eat his prize bacon. Savory prize bacon...

"You taste good Minho." No, this bacon tastes better!

"HEY! YOU'RE EATING ALL THE BACON!"

"No shit Sherlock." I put another strip of bacon in my mouth. Minho took the plate from me, and shoved the remaining 7 pieces in his mouth. His cheeks were filled, some ends of bacon were poking out of his mouth, and it just looked weird because he was trying to smirk with a full mouth... Ew.

"HELP! HELP! HELP!" Clint came running in. "Runners... help... go in... Ben looks like crap... kidnapped... Clint... I ... Needed to... Take a... Need aaa-shit..." Then Clint passed out.

"What'd he say?" Alby stood up.

"Ben kidnapped Jeff, dragged him into the maze, and Clint has to take a shit." Chuck bluntly answered.

"WHAT?! Is this true Clint?" Alby shook his shoulders. A really bad smell suddenly filled the room. Ewww....... He klunked we his pants.

"Uh... Runners suit up and get out of here. Sorry Minho but you too." Newt started throwing water bottles and sandwich bags at the runners.

"Reyna, you and I go too. Who knows how bad his condition is right now." Alby tossed me a pack like Minho's.

"What about Clint?" I asked.

"Would you rather go look for Jeff in the maze, or clean up Clint's klunk and bring him back to consciousness?" Alby tossed me a water bottle.

"I'll go get some extra medical supplies..."
__________________________

~Minho

"Did you guys find anything?" I asked the runners. We've been searching for 30 minutes and still no Jeff or Ben. They all shook their heads in response.

Tough SL (A Minho Fanfict)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें