The Bonfire

~Reyna

"Before we go into the crowd, promise me one thing." Newt looked at me.

"What?"

"Whatever you do... DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING ANYONE INCLUDING MYSELF GIVES YOU. Also, after the whole celebration is done, try to stay away from everyone until morning ya?"

"Why?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I don't want you drunk, or even near a drunken teenage boy. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. The only people you can trust throughout the whole night are Chuck and Minho you hear? They're the only ones who don't drink." Newt whispered.

That implies that Newt drinks. Haha, I wonder what Newt looks like drunk...

"Alright. I get it. Can we go now?" I impatiently looked toward the festivities and then back at Newt with pleading eyes.

Gally had not so nicely told me earlier that the fight circle was the center of this little festival of theirs. He might be a mean douche with some serious eyebrow game, but I'm trusting his opinion on this one. I know he's good somewhere... I hope.

"Fine, make sure you find either Chuck or Minho okay? Cau-"

"I KNOW. Can we go now?"

"Okay, okay... Just want you to be bloody safe." With that, Newt grabbed my wrist and we dived into the crowd. In the center of of the tidal wave of bodies was a HUGE fire with towering flames. Next to the bonfire was a small band of gladers banging on drums for people to dance to. On my right, was a table filled with food and 'the drink' . On my left, was a circle of sand where I saw Gally beating the shi- or klunk out of another glader. Yay, learning their words already...

"Hope you have fun, see you later greenie!" Newt let go of my wrist, and I was standing alone in the middle of... Well, everything. I wasn't really hungry, so I decided to watch the fight circle. That's when some random guy walks up to me.

"Heeeey, girlie! You lookn' for a show? Well I can show off all of this!" He flexed his arms. *cough* drunk weirdo *cough*... He took me by the arm, and shoved me to the front of the circle.

Gally just finished beating up another guy.

Wow.

What happened to that 'never hurt another glader.' Rule? Meanwhile, drunkie over here kept trying to touch me, and I didn't like it.

"Come now girly..."

"Uh... I have a boner... And herpes." I told the drunk guy.

Nice Reyna.

~Minho's POV

Sean was making the girl uncomfortable. Good. She deserves that. She made me look weak in front Alby and Newt. I despise her. I despise her, and for some reason, I'm still walking over to her.

~Reyna's POV

"HEY!" I looked behind me, and saw a familiar cheek. Minho took me by the waist, and shoved me behind him. WEE WOO! WEE WOO! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.

"Heyyyyy.... Watcha doin?! I was planning on having fun! I was in the middle of showin the lady here my guns." The drunk guy slurred.

Bitch I think my arms are bigger than yours!

Now Minho's arms, Minho's arms are definitely bigger than- WHAT AM I THINKING?

I cleared my thoughts and focused on the towering giant that is Minho.