Pray for Chuck (Edited)

~Chuck

"Watch out!" Gally yelled. I moved to late. The support beam he was working on, hit me in the unmentionable spot.

I am a fanboy. Nothing can hurt me.

"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I ran straight for the medical clinic.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!! MY DUCKIE IS ON FIRE." I hunched over and rested my hands in my knees. "I REPEAT, MY DUCKIE IS ON FIRE!" I wailed out of breath.

Oh my gosh, and I thought I knew pain when I was craving a berry smoothie but we didn't have any in stock! BUT I WAS WRONG.

"Chuck buddy, what happened?! Oh klunk, did you get hurt because of the feels again? I told you to flip your imagination switch off when that happens! Stop crying,It's alright... Where does it hurt?" Reyna shook my shoulders. I pointed down, and she grabbed Clint and Jeff.

Before they slipped through the door because they didn't want to help me, THOSE ASSHOLES!

"I-It hurts..." I wobbed (wail and sob).

"Where's Chuck?!" Alby came bursting through the door.

"I was about to go into the shucking maze, this better be good!" Minho huffed.

"Bloody hell, the boy's bleeding!" Newt exclaimed.

"GUYS DO SOMETHING! FIX THIS POOR BOY'S TIC TAC. UGH!" Reyna slapped Clint and Jeff out of shock. She kept barking orders and steps on what to do. I don't think, she heard them come in. "AND ONCE YOU WASH THE BLOOD OFF OF HIS-"

"Oh... We'll come back later..." Minho mumbled, and the door closed shut.

"M-MY WAHHH... My t-tic tac hurts!" I wobbed louder. "WHAT WILL BECOME OF MY TIC TAC AFTER THE PROCEDURE DOC, WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT? WHAT WILL BECOME OF ME?!"

"O-Okay buddy, calm down. We're gonna fix it, hang on." Jeff hushed.

"Guys, we're all out of the stuff we use to sedate people. Chuck will be awake while we fix whatever happened down there." Clint rapidly checked the cabinets searching for something to sedate our little wailing curly-haired beast. "We really have nothing." He slammed the last cabinet shut in panic.

"Hey, I'm not a beast-HOLY HORSE SHIT THAT HURTS. Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!" I roared.

"HE KICKED MY HAND... I THINK HE BROKE MY PINKIE FINGER." Jeff shouted.

"Reyna get out of here. There's something's a girl should never see, and a bloody di-"

"FEEL BETTER BUDDY!" Reyna cut Clint off.

I heard the door open and close again.

That bitch...

"Okay Chuckles, this is going to hurt only a little bit..." Jeff patted my shoulder. They started to fix whatever Reyna called my unmentionables, and they lied. This hurts so bad! Is this what Reyna feels when she's on her period?

"SHUUUUUUUUUCK! I'M ON MY PERIOOOOOD!" I shouted to the ceiling.

"Gayyyyyy!" I heard a deep chorus of voices holler.

~Newt

MY GOD... I just saw a bloody dick! A blood red sausage! A broken muscle! A hurting pee-wee! A pair of busted nuts! A disabled magic wand that had the power of giving life! THE LOST OF A BIG PRIDE AND JOY A MAN CAN EVER HAVE. A forever damaged piece of the poor boy's body, reputation, and ego! A traumatizing image of a squishy red wiener, that had some blue and purple veins bulging in a disgus- FUCK, I'M GONNA BE SICK. WHERE'S A HAPPY PLACE WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!

~Reyna

"Newt where you goin?" Minho called.

"My happy place shanks." Newt raised the finger, and walked away like a total badass.

"Girlie, what happened back there?"

"Uhhhhhh... Let's just say today, the glade lost a tic tac."

"Wait they're going to cut it off?!" Alby looked bewildered at me.

"No, but it probably won't be the same again... The support beam got him good." I sighed.

"... So you're telling us that Chuck, was shucked by piece of wood?" Alby raised his eyebrow. Minho tried to hold in a fit of laughter.

"No Alby." Minho said in a serious tone. "He got shucked by a hard piece of wood." He burst out laughing.

"SHUUUUUUUUUCK! I'M ON MY PERIOOOOOD!" Chuck wailed in agony. Oh how confused that poor boy is.

"Gayyyyyy!" Pretty much everyone in the glade hollered. I think the runners can hear all of this from inside the maze...

"Alby, can you please hold a gathering for me pleeeeeeeaaaasssseee." I begged.

"*sigh* alright."

~Skip to the gathering!

I explained everything to everyone, and Gally, (which I'm surprised wasn't banished) backed me up and said sorry. The first few moments everyone was laughing but then, sense washed over them, and they realized how painful the experience was for Chuck.

"We are gathered here today, because the Glade just lost a tic tac. Any words?" Alby looked around the room.

One guy stood up.

"We pray for Chuck, and that his balls? Get bette- never mind..." He said out loud.

"Let us pray." I raised my hands. Everyone bowed their heads.

"GUYS!" Jeff burst in.

"GOD DAMNIT JEFF WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A MOMENT OF PEACE." Gally worked his eyebrows.

"BUT-

"THE GLADE LOST A TIC-TAC! WE MAY NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS, BUT IT SOUNDS IMPORTANT SO SHUT UP AND LET US HAVE OUR MOMENT." Winston flared his nostrils.

That boy has some cleaning to do in his face pipes.

"HE'S OKAY! EVERYTHING'S FINE." Jeff announced.

~Newt

"Bloody balls... It's a miracle" Newt murmured.