HERE'S THE EPILOGUE THEN I'M DONE

Sorry for the long wait, this is way over due. 😅

1 month after the escape...

~Thomas

I wish I listened to Gally about leaving the maze. In the beginning, we were trapped, but whole. Now, we're free but broken. I miss Chuck's endless rambling, Reyna's motherly TLC, Teresa's company, Newt's accent, and Minnie's cute little round glasses that always slipped off her nose...

Why couldn't it have been Gally and Murphy that died? Sure I was happy when Gally told me Murphy was lost in the first griever attack, but he somehow found his way back to Gally's tool belt unlike our other friends. That freak of nature Gally calls his best friend and true brother, has me mind fucked right now.

It's been one week, and Gally reverted back to his old Douche bag personality. The only thing different about him is his face. While we were in WICKD building escape, Gally drank a vile that he thought would make him fly...

Yeah it made his eyebrow hair fall out.

Now every time he shows any type of emotion, nothing but a lighter patch of bare skin where his eyebrows used to reside is the only thing that moves up and down his forehead.

Minho's changed a little too. Now that he doesn't have Reyna, Minnie, or Chuck, he's been dead silent. He's never spoken a word to anyone since the news was delivered to him. I can still remember how he fainted...

Flashback

"I'M GOING BACK FOR TERESA! FIND MINNIE AND GO!" Reyna gave him one last hug and sprinted back down the staircase we just climbed up.

I can't believe those stupid people didn't wait until we got everyone out! One second we're running down a hallway and then "holy shit, wah!-" BOOM-BOOM-BOOM! FUCKING DUMB SHITS! BLOWING BUILDINGS UP LIKE THEY JUST DON'T CARE... ABOUT US!

"Hey! Where the fuck are Reyna and Teresa?" Minho jogged up to me.

"They're gone..." I choked out.

"Right, and so are my pants." He rolled his eyes.

"Actually Minho, you got out of that building pants less, they burned off! Your pants are gone, just like Teresa, Reyna, Newt, and Chuck." I pointed at his bare legs.

"But... I-I was about to take the next step in our re-ship... and... Where's Minnie?"

"Something hard hit her head while she was swimming out of a flooded lab near the top of the staircase... She... Uh, drowned." I looked down.

Minho just nodded, and sprinted off into the forest.

His flabby ass cheeks bouncing up and down as he-what the fuck am I doing still staring? I tore my gaze away and shuddered.

Ew.

End of flashback

~Minho

I looked up towards where the rustling sound was coming from, and my jaw dropped open.

"HOLY SHIT MAN! DON'T KEEP LOOKING, LOOK AWAY! CAN'T A GUY HAVE SOME BLOODY PRIVACY AROUND HERE?! I'M TAKING A FUCKING SHIT MINHO, LOOK. AWAY." Newt yelled at me. He picked up a bunch of rocha and dirt, and flung them at me.

Thank god that bush covered his ass...

I looked the other way, and my jaw dropped again.

"Hi..." Reyna smiled as she walked out into the open. More figures followed her out of the woods.

"Good to see you Minho." Teresa smiled.

Holy shit. Are they... Zombies?

WHY?