Minho you fail

~Minho

"Okay, okay, how about, Hey Reyna... I miss you, and hopefully you do too, wait... I-I mean I hope you miss me me too, and you made me feel like klunk inside ever since- NO!- Ever since I broke up with you I've felt... Ugh... Newt, Chuck, HELP ME.." I groaned.

"I think he needs a script." Newt tapped his chin."

"I agree, he seems to be lacking... balls." Chuck looked me up and down.

"Just shut up shanks. I'll come up with something tonight. In the mean time, you have to make sure Reyna's okay, okay?"

"Okay, but are you okay?" Newt lifted his eyebrow.

"I'm definitely okay." I crossed my arms.

"Okay... Are you sure?"

"Newt, I'm more than okay, okay?"

"Okay." He sighed in defeat.

"Isn't anyone going to ask if I'm okay?!" Chuck looked up at us.

(Silence...)

"No? Okay... Chuck are you okay? Honestly no Chuck, I feel a little left out..." He pouted.

"Erm... Anyway, since it looks like you're a hopeless case and will end up forever alone, I'm gonna go start hiding anything breakable..." Newt started to awkwardly back away.

"Don't worry Minho, I'm sure Reyna'll accept your poor excuse of an apology!... I hope..." Chuck murmured the last part, also, awkwardly backing away. Soon, I was left alone. I won't be forever alone, right?... RIGHT?!
________________________
~Reyna

"Okay, it's time. Fake Reynas, go get Minho." Alby ordered the 12... man... hairy... half-naked.... people wearing my underwear... with REALLY deep voices for 17 year olds... with oranges stuffed in their (my) bras, one with two cantaloupes instead of oranges.

"Reyna, let's carry the cake to that center table." Frypan tapped my shoulder.
_________________________
~Minho

*snap!*

I whipped around at the sound of a breaking twig. Where the hell is everyone?

"Minhoooooooo!" A really weird pitched voice called out. "It's Meeeeeeeee! The very smexy Reyyyyynaaaa!" Why does she sound like that?

"Reyna why does your-" She wasn't wearing anything but underwear... and WHEN THE HELL WAS THE LAST TIME SHE SHAVED HER LEGS... AND CHEST.... AND NECK?

"WHAT THE HELL? GO PUT SOMETHING ON BEFORE ANYONE SEES YOU." I started to run towards her.

"NO! YOU HAVE TO CATCH MEEEE!" She started to run away, moonlight occasionally shinning on her. She really let herself go... she looks out of shape, hairy, and I think she's growing a mustache... She suddenly disappears.

"YOO HOO! OVER HERE!" I turn around and find Reyna near the mapping hut. How'd she get there so fast? And why does she have bigger... uh... yeah.

"GET BACK HERE !" I call after her.

"NEVER!" Her voice was so... fake.
_________________________
~Reyna

"Alright the last Reyna has Minho hot on his heels, get in position people!" Alby and Frypan started to light the candles on Minho's victory cake. They hid it behind a giant piece of cardboard because they wanted it to be a surprise.

"PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON WOMAN!" Minho. I peer over the table and see a red faced Minho shouting his head off at the me with the cantaloupe boobs.

"When he get's here, we run the whole thing as planned, okay fake Reynas?" Newt took out the flashlight, and started to signal cantaloupe E-Cup man Reyna to draw Minho in.

"FOR CHUCK'S SAKE REYNA! PUT ON THE FUCKING SHIRT!"

"NO!" Manly me yelled. We heard foot steps on the wooden planks, and jumped up.

"SURPRISE!"