The Love Hate Thing

~Minho

I slipped off my shirt, and for a moment I saw Reyna's eyes bulge.

"Ehem, my eyes are up here greenie. Do ya like what you see?" I smirked.

"Umm... Actually, it looks kinda bad." She winced.

Wha? My body, bad? I'm pretty sure she was staring at my pack for a second.

"What do you mean it looks bad? I'm sure it looks pretty damn good down there."

"I meant your side. The bruise is huge! It has a deep cut, and FYI, your pack might be nice but I think it's also bruised." She slapped my gut.

I looked down, and saw that I did have a few bruises here and there. If I didn't care so much for this shank, I wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Why did I protect this bitch face?

I mean, Newt didn't really tell me to keep an eye on her... I just, felt this weird feeling inside of me when that guy tried to touch her.

Probably because she said she had a boner and herpes...

Definitely that, and I think a little something more...

Oh yeah, she made me feel weak.

I hate her...

That bitch.

"How long until the bruises go away?" I ask.

She touched my side and I felt pain and a tingly sensation immerse from my side as she grazed it with her finger tips.

"If you let me treat it daily, maybe a week. Two if you don't cooperate." She frowned, skimming her fingers along my torso.

"Ugh... How am I going to lead the runners?" I sighed.

Greenie started to wrap my torso in a cool fresh bandage, and press an ice pack against it.

*Ba bump! Ba bump! Ba bump!* I think these cuts and bruises are making me sick.

"I don't know, but here. Take this pill, it'll relieve some pain." She handed me a little red pill and a glass of water.

I quickly swallowed it, wanting the aching pain to go away from my side and chest. I lay back, and the whole room started to...

The whole room started to go WOOOO...

"Can I go back to my room now? I don't like it here."

"Okay, but take it easy." Green bean helped me up, and we slowly made our way to my room.

Once We got there, I automatically went straight for my bed.

If Winston farted all over my pillow again, I swear...

Ah... Nope. Fresh as a Minho.

"If you excuse me, I have some resting to do. I'll be fine on my own, you can leave now." I sounded a little more harsh than I intended to.

Reyna just sighed an okay, and left my room shutting the door behind her.

I started to feel more aching, but it wasn't coming from my side.

My chest feels like it needs to take a crap.

~Reyna

I left his room, and headed back out. The celebration is still going on, and I don't feel like going back. Maybe I can find Chuck, I haven't really met him yet. I just found a nice comfy tree, and sat down.

"Psssssssssssssssssst!" What the fuck, is there a snake near by?

"Psst! Hey up here." I looked up and saw none other than Chuck.

"Chuck? What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking the same thing. There's a big celebration going on, and you go to the homestead. When you come out you don't go back. Why is that?"

"Newt told me about the drunk guys, and I was pretty much harassed by one already. I don't feel safe there without protection."

"I see... When you mean protection, do you mean like a cond-"

"NO! I meant like a body guard or something! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?"

"Oh. So you wouldn't use protection if you were i-"

"CHUCK."

"Hehe okay, okay, okay. Sorry." Was that a chuckle? That was the girliest laugh I have ever heard come out of a boy's mouth.

"I think I got a nickname for you."

"What?" He asked.

"Curlycorn." I snorted.

"Why curlycorn?" He questioned.

"Your like a unicorn with curly hair... And a unique laugh... Actually now that I think about it, you laugh like a horse... You should probably get that checked out."

"I've noticed. But in all honesty, I think I sound more like a pig than a horse. I don't know why but ever since I got knocked out, my chuckles start to sound more like squeals." Chuck shuddered.

"Damn." I yawned.

"It's getting late, are you gonna sleep here?" He looked down at me.

The mention of sleep makes me want to curl up and snooze.

"Mhm." I laid back on the tree trunk, and let my eyes droop.

"Hey Reyna? You and Minho, are my OTP." Chuck chuckled.

"Haha what's that stand for Old Tampons and Pads?" Stupid.

"Um... Did you hit your head or something?" Chuck inspected my forehead.

"It was probably the spider, that bastard." My mouth stopped talking, and my eyes started to close.

Shit I forgot to check for spiders...