Remember those Walls They Built? Well Dumbass they're tumbling Down!

~Minho

"Gally, you can come with us!" Thomas pleaded.

Holy shit, I can't believe we're leaving... How am I supposed to keep up my physique now? If I'm not going to be running in the Maze anymore, how the fuck am I going to maintain this glorious carving of muscles I'm proud to call my body? And everyone here knows I can't pull off a round sensible guy look, shuck, people might as well start calling me tubby-chubby Minho!

Gally shook his head and sighed. "Good luck in the maze."

"Alright then...come on guys, we have to get out of here before dark." We ran into the maze, moving like a pack of wolves... Well, except for Newt. He's running like a sissy...

Actually he's not running at all! What the fuck... I peered over to my left and see Newt sitting in a comfortable position as two of my runners carried him in an arm throne like a boss riding in the style and comfort of my runner's sculpted arms.

But my attention quickly snapped on to something else. Or should I say someone.

"EHEM. LA-LA-LA-LAAH! Chuck, check, Chuck, check, 1-2-3!" Chuck's voice echoes around the walls.

"SHH! You might attract grievers." I hissed under my breath. But Chuck simply looked the other way and took in a big breath of air.

"I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYY! I SHIP REYNA WITH A COCKY GUUUUY! NOW ALL I WANT ARE SOME ONION RINGS!!! FROM PRETEND PLACES CALLED McDONALDS AND BURGER KINGGGGG! I BELIEVE I CAN SOAAAAAAR! KICKED A GUY'S BALLS THROUGH AN OPEN DOOR! EVEN THOUGH I'M REALLY LOUD! I'M FEELING SEXY AND SUPER PROUD! I BELIEVE I CAN BAAAAAAALL, BUT ALWAYS END UP SUCKING AT BASKETBALL! I DREAM OF REYNHO EVERY NIGHT AND DAY! MY FANCLUB MEETS EVERY SATURDAAAAY!" He sang.

"CHUCK!" Thomas silently shouted. "You're gonna attract grievers!"

"Sorry... YES! #8 of my bucket list is completed! Wait... Do you guys feel inspired?" Chuck smiled.

"Th-that, *sniff* w-was beautiful..." Minnie wiped her eyes. "UGH! Sorry listening to music just m-makes my eyes really sweaty..." She sniffled.

  We came to a halt at the grievers hole. And you know what, if you tilt your head a little bit, it kind of looks like a greasy buttho-

"Alright! Today, we get out of this maze, I can't promise you we'll all make it, but we'll die trying. But first, can we please acknowledge the stamina and strength Dave and Kirk have to be carrying Newt in a throne for like almost an hour? Good job guys, Newt looks kind of heavy to be lugging around. But anyway, we all ready?" Thomas handed Chuck the beepy thing.

"Ready." I took out my knife.

"LET'S KICK SOME GR-

"ASS!" I battle cried.

  I charged into the area where to grievers were waiting, but suddenly I felt a cool breeze and the clanking of my belt. I looked down and see my boxers, but not before the hard cement ground hurdled towards me in a flash.

"WHO PANTSED ME? THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE DOONG THIS KIND OF SHIT." I quickly gathered myself together and in a matter of seconds I stabbed a griever and accidentally shoved the butt of my spear into Newts groin-WHO I THINK-pulled my pants down.

"Bloody... Ah no, I think, I-I think they're turning purple... Whoa... I'm, AGH, a bit winded." Newt bent over on his knees dazed. He kicked a distracted griever off the platform in an act of frustration, and then took another minute to take in the pain I accidentally inflicted upon his British balls.

"THERE'S A CODE MINHO, WHAT'S THE CODE?" Reyna screeched.

I slapped a griever with my spear and tried to push it off the platform. "IT'S 1-2-3-4 D-U-M-B-A-S-S-E-S 8." I shouted in response.