Poor Gally

~Minho

"SURPRISE!" What? Oh shit, everyone in the glade's here, and Reyna's still somewhere being all flashy-showy!

"AVERT YOUR EYES YOU BASTARDS!" I spotted Reyna, and without thinking, tackled her to the ground, wrapping my shirt around her oddly hairy and really masculine body.

"OW! Minho, what the hell..." Reyna groaned. She started to take off her... hair? Ew. It's Zart in girl underwear, with unproportional fruit-thetic boobs. What a fake Barbie boy he is...

"The shuck?"

"Minho, you squashed my breasts!" Zart abruptly stood up and tried to fix his fruit-thetic boobs, while I counted 11 more man Reyna's standing in the room. Where's the real one though?

"EHERM." I turned my attention to Gally. "We have made a cake in your victory oh glorious and idiotic one." He rolled his eyes, and clapped twice. The cardboard behind him was then swept away giving me a good look of a cake. It had that weird word Chuck made up.

"KID! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CAKE?!" Frypan yanked the cardboard from Reyna, (which is Jeff, I think) and started to violently beat Chuck like he was an overflowing piñata.

"STOP! I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO KEEP MY FANDOM FLA-"

"I DONT CARE! YOU MESSED WITH MY FOOD! MY FOOD. HOW COULD YOU?!" Frypan continued to hit Chuck until he was face planted into the floor boards like greiver-kill.

"Frypan. Hit him one more time, and you get thrown into the slammer." Alby threatened. Frypan took a break from playing Whack-a-Chuck breathing deeply from exhaustion, he dipped his finger in Chuck's cake, and popped it in his mouth... NO MINHO. No dirty thoughts...

"MY FANDOM CAKE IS AMAZING ISNT IT FRRRYYYYPAAAAN." Chuck got up and started jumping up and down like a possessed maniac.

"Mmm. I guess it's okay...What flavor is this? It's really good." Frypan nodded his head in approval.

"Oh Nothing too much. Just something I like to call... REYNHO FLAVOR." Chuck unnecessarily shouted.

"Hey."

"Hm?" I turned around to see the real girly, fully-clothed Reyna. Thank god...

"Chuck gets hyper when he's fed sugar." She smiled. Her smile...

"Hey R-"

"Hey Reyna!" Damn you Thomas! She walked towards Thomas, leaving me alone.

"Having trouble with your lines lover boy?" Ugh... Not now Newt!

"No, just having trouble getting her alone to myself." I murmured.

"Look," Newt clasped a hand on my shoulder. "if you want some alone time with Reyna, THE MED-JACK, then just fake an injury."

"How am I supposed to f-UCK!" Newt kicked my knee really hard, and let me fall to the ground.

"There you go Champ!" Newt patted my shoulder.

"Fuck you Newt!"

"Sorry, I'm straight." He chuckled.

"Newt! What happened to him!" Reyna rushed to my side.

"Who?" he looked around the room acting confused.

"Um, the big guy at your feet who's wallowing and groaning in pain?" Reyna gestured to me.

"Oh... Him? Oh yeah, he just-just chillin, but he looks a little hurt in the knee... You should really check that out in the sick room Reyna." Newt put his hands on his hips and nodded up and down as he lied. Smart shit...