death and all his friends

╔═══════════════╗

╔═══════════════╗

lewis nixon !

╚═══════════════╝
death

request: i was wondering if you
could do some more lewis nixon?

some people say that when you die your whole life flashes before your eyes. the good, the bad. everything you want to remember in death. then they say you see a big great white light, but how would they know that if they were all alive to tell you so? others say that all their pain starts to slowly fade away and then you just feel nothing. you didn't know which terrified you more.

apart from the ever growing feeling of doom, you felt horrible. death was supposed to be peaceful. not worrisome. it was safe to say that you weren't afraid of your impending downfall. you were just afraid of what might be affected when you were actually gone.

of course before the jump on d-day, you had gone through the steps to get life insurance. your family would be awarded ten thousand dollars. however, that was not a good replacement for your life. i'm sure many people would have agreed.

war was a difficult thing to comprehend. the whole world had felt loss. nearly everyone had something to mourn. you felt terrible leaving your family but you did it for the greater good. in fact, you had found the greatest good you were ever gonna get. and he was absolutely amazing.

lewis nixon had saved your life before. he actually never let you forget it. he was so proud of himself. it was the first time the two of you had ever even interacted. with you being very clearly smart (note the sarcasm) you had nearly gotten hit by a passing jeep. lewis pulled you back in time before you let out a couple of curses at the soldiers speeding past.

"woah! you need to watch where you're headed, ma'am." the man who had pulled you back raised a brow as you flipped off the soldier driving the destructive jeep.

"and you, need to get your hands off of me." you snapped, motioning to his hands still securely held onto your waist.

"right. sorry." he released you with flushed cheeks. if you hadn't been so mad, you might've been blushing as well. "are you alright?"

"i'm fine . . . i guess now is the time i should be thanking you for saving me from becoming roadkill." you let yourself calm down a little bit.

"it'd be a shame for such a gorgeous soldier to be killed before even fighting in the war."

"tell me this," you glanced towards the patches on his jacket. "lieutenant, do you always flirt with every soldier you run into? or is it just the ones you end up rescuing from imminent danger?"