a good life

╔═══════════════╗

╔═══════════════╗

joe liebgott !

╚═══════════════╝
fluff

request: can i request a joe liebgott
fluff? where you tell him your
pregnant for the first time?
@BabyDino1

sometimes life gets a little difficult to comprehend. you could be standing completely still but somehow everything seemed to be moving at a million miles a minute. you were reaching out to grasp something to pull you out of that daze. you were reaching out to yank on the brakes. time had to slow down. just for a few seconds.

the situation you were currently in was something many people experienced throughout there whole entire lifetime. and you wanted this. you definitely wanted this. so why did you feel like life was passing you by? why did you feel stuck? like you couldn't breathe. you needed to breathe. every single wall around you seemed to shift as you made your way up the stairs of your home in san francisco, california.

it truly was a beautiful home. the victorian style was one of your favorites. you and your amazing, joseph liebgott, had fallen in love with the house right after viewing it. the two of you moved in soon after your wedding. most of the time you were left home alone whilst joe drove his taxi. this left you to do most of the decorating. honestly, you were quite proud of yourself. that was besides the point now.

throwing open the front door was quite the experience because you had nearly forgot to lock it but you sure did. you left yourself collapse on the sofa. the stunning living room no longer pleased you. all you wanted, no, all you needed was your husband. once again, life gets a little difficult to comprehend and this? this was something you couldn't do alone.

you didn't know how much time had passed as you laid on the sofa. it had to have been hours. every single scenario ran through your mind as you laid there. this is what you wanted. this is what he wanted. when the faint sound of a key turning in the lock of the front door hit your ears you immediately sat up straight. your hands smoothed over your clothes and over your hair. you were now alert.

joe walked into the nearly dark foyer. the sun had already began to set. it left a dim glow on his face as it shone through the glass of the front door. he looked the same as he always did. hair tousled, clothes wrinkled, tired look on his face. he dealt with people all day. he looked annoyed. some part of you was begging to wait for another day to tell him but joe always looked annoyed. you knew this is exactly what he wanted. it was almost all he talked about. of course he loved coming home to you but he grew up with tons of siblings. the house was too quiet. he had yet to notice you watching you.