teenage dream

╔═══════════════╗

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

╔═══════════════╗

george luz !

╚═══════════════╝
fluff

song: teenage dream by katy perry

every moment in your life had led up to this. you felt like you couldn't breathe from the moment george luz had got down on one knee. it wasn't that you didn't want to marry him, of course you wanted to marry him. you wanted nothing more in your whole entire life than to marry that man. he had you wrapped around his finger from the moment you two had met. you just couldn't put your anxiety aside. i mean, your whole entire family, george's family and all of your friends were there for the two of you. they had come to see you get married. you couldn't breathe.

you stood in front of a mirror in your bridal suite. everyone had vacated the room once you burst into tears for the fifteenth time that day. luckily, you didn't smudge any of the light makeup on your beautiful face. you couldn't believe you were marrying george luz. anxiety rose in your chest as you realized that you'd be walking down the aisle soon. everyone's eyes would be on you. your stomach was doing somersaults. the dress you were was perfect. you looked amazing so you put on your best smile and threw open the door.

the day you met george kept running through your mind. you were not exactly alright before you had met george. however, you got along. things were quite heavy. you couldn't believe how far the two of you had come. the two of you had met right before leaving to camp toccoa. george was quick to begin to flirt with you. you were quite a nervous person but accepted his compliments graciously. soon the two of you were inseparable. throughout the war you had fallen more and more in love. george proposed in some dark foxhole in bastogne but you couldn't have asked for more.

soon the music began and suddenly you were walking down the aisle with richard winters by your side. your father was no longer alive and dick was the closest thing to a father figure that you had. when you had brought the idea to him, he nearly fainted. being the only female officer (and only female paratrooper) in easy company, dick had taken you under his wing. yes, it wasn't right for you and george to be with one another but it was kept under wraps until the end of your service. dick had tears in his eyes and hugged you the tightest you had ever been hugged as you came to a halt right before the altar.

george was practically shaking from sobs. joe toye (his best man) was also crying. you couldn't believe it. these men were presumably so tough until you were standing right in front of them on your wedding day. george never thought you'd actually say yes, let alone actually make it to your wedding day. he had always planned to marry you but had said it on a whim. he didn't know if either of you would survive the war. you tried your hardest not to let the tears fall but in the end you were also shaking from sobs.

"we are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite george and y/n in marriage."

you stopped listening after this. you definitely got lost in your fiancés eyes. you always did. he was trying his best to stay together as he gazed at you but it was not easy. you stood there looking like . . . well you. he could never be more in love in his whole entire life. there were sniffles around the chapel.

"the bride and groom have a few words to share."

george nodded at you, motioning for you to go first. his heart grew ten sizes when he realized you had memorized your vows. he knew it must've taken you quite a while to do so because of your short attention span.

"what would i do without george luz?" you laughed, quoting buck compton. "you think i'm pretty without any makeup on. you always laugh even when my jokes aren't funny. i thought i spent so long looking for something that wasn't there but in the end i was just looking for you. and lucky for me i ended up finding you. i love you, love you, love you. i know that at the end of the day, even if i have nothing, i will always have you. we've gone through so much together and if i had to do it again i would wanna do it with you. i can't wait to spend my life with you and make more memories. you are the most important thing to me. i'd go through hell and back for you." you choked back a sob, blinking away your tears. "i can't believe you're marrying me. out of everyone in the world you asked me and i just can't believe it. i love you so much. you're my best friend, my soulmate, and soon my husband. so thank you. for every single thing. i would not be here without george luz."

george took a deep breath. he was fighting back the urge to skip the vows and just kiss you.

"you know i had something written out but scratch that. y/n l/n you are the most perfect girl i have ever met. from the moment i met you i knew that one day we'd be standing here. how many women go off to fight in war? i am so glad i met you. i am so glad everything had fallen into place to get you here. you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. everybody said i was crazy when i told them i was gonna marry you but look at me now joe," george turned and stuck his tongue out at his best man. joe rolled his eyes. you laughed, giving joe a bright smile. "i would be lost without you around. you keep me grounded. during the war i could feel myself sleeping away but you always brought me back down. you're my rock. you'll always be exactly what i need to keep me sane. i also know that no matter what you will be right by my side through heaven and hell. i can't believe how lucky i am. i love you to death. i will never stop loving you."

"you may now kiss the bride."

before george could blink you grabbed him by his tie. your lips were on his in the blink of an eye. cheers erupted around the room as your lips moved in sync. you pulled away before the kiss could get heavier. george had a smirk resting on his face. joe clapped him on the shoulder. you looked to the crowd and saw many members of easy company smiling back at you. you saw george's family smiling back at you. you saw your family. thought they may not be blood family, they were still better than that.

"i may now kiss my wife." george muttered loud enough for you to hear, kissing you again. you pulled away. the two of you grasped one another's hands, smiled again, and walked down the aisle.

you walked towards your new life.

<3