from me, to you.

✦✦✦

Sky, You and I

Kim Taehyung meets a girl who goes by the nickname, Sky at the coffee shop where he used to hang out with his late best friend

Kim Taehyung meets a girl who goes by the nickname, Sky at the coffee shop where he used to hang out with his late best friend. He doesn't recognize her face. 

She introduces herself as 'the key' and as much as he tries to remember who she is, he couldn't. As they talk to each other, he discovers something that would transform his life. She isn't a stranger, after all.

She knows him very well. She holds a piece of his memory he buried at the back of his mind as he struggled in dealing with his sorrow. 

And she plays a role in the life of his best friend, though what he wanted was for Taehyung to figure it out himself; along with all the secrets he asked Sky to keep for him. His Pandora's box, which no one ever knew of.

✦✦✦

a u t h o r's  n o t e

This is a story of loss, and grief over those whom we ever loved. A remembrance to the pain we had to go through, the walls we had to break so we can eventually heal. 

Losing someone dear to us is something we have no control over, especially if it comes with death. What's important is that we learn to live along with it, like a brave soul we all are on the inside.

This is a story of self discovery, healing, and recovery. The way we are bound to bend and break, but we pick ourselves up no matter what. We should, and so we would anyway. 

This is a story to remind us to keep going, to keep living for the ones we lost. It's not our fault, we did our best and their passing should become the reason for us to speak for them; to live the life they missed the chance to have. 

They are, and will remain our strength and we should never forget that. 

Not now, not ever.

Enjoy reading!

P.S. the comment section (and even my personal messages) is your safe space, feel free to let out your thoughts. I WILL LISTEN. WE WILL HEAL TOGETHER. I love you all in every language.

✦✦✦

///////

p r o l o g u e

"I'm going home now, will I see you tomorrow?"

"Idiot. Of course you will, I'll be at your doorstep at 10. 

Make sure you open on the first ring or else I'll leave your ass forever."

"What are we going to do again? I forgot."

"I'll introduce you to someone very special. You'll like her."

"A girlfriend? Don't tell me..."

"Not yet, I want you to get to know her first before I ask her officially."

"Okay then, lover boy. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Taetae."

The next day came, and no one appeared at the front door. I waited, but then his brother called and said he's gone. How could he just sleep and then not wake up? Why? 

Why did he leave me? Is it what he got from falling in love? Sure not but then what is it? 

Tell me, Park Jimin. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you give me a sign?

Now, tell me what do I do with my life now that you're gone?

How do I even begin?

And how am I supposed to live not having to meet the first and only person you fell in love with? How do I find her and tell her what happened?

I am lost. Please tell me what I should do.

✦✦✦

"I'll collect moonlight pieces one by one, and I'll make a light. 

So please come to me in the same way as yesterday." 

- Scenery