[17] Emotion

[ Outei Tsukinomiya Jr. High's Team Lodgings ]

- 3 days before Football Frontier Opening Ceremony -

Alone at the center of the hall, with your earphones plugged in your ears as you currently watching the video of the previous match between Raimon and Seishou Gakuen until you felt a presence nearing you. Your fingertip pressed a 'pause' button and lifting your gaze up to look at the tall male, who is now standing in front of you firmly.

Turning off your phone and put it back in your pocket of your black pants before returning your gaze back at the certain male,

"May I help you, Seiya?"

He averted away his eyes at your curious gaze at first, as if debating in his head about something before locking his eyes with yours,

"Takemi has escaped."

The female blinked twice and frowned when Nishikage informed you about the news with much of his and your dismay about it.

"Again?"

He reluctantly nodded his head.

"What should we do about this? Should I inform this to everyone else?"

"No need to."You politely declined his offer while shaking your head softly, "Did Yuuma and Miura know about this?"

When he was about to answer your simple question, the sound of doors slammed open caught both yours and Nishikage's attention when your twin and the rest of team walked in as he is dragging the poor boy by his collar before releasing his grip from the boy at the center of hall, slightly harsh.

You noticed something white wrapped around Takemi's wrists, having them cuffed by a white fabric. However, you didn't said any single words about it, thinking that it was his punishment for running away.

Right on time when Nosaka walked in and sit down on another chair next to you that was provided by Nishikage with both Miura and Nishikage are standing right behind both of you, staring darkly at the certain male.

Your used to be bright hues were obscured by icy cold gaze which almost resembling as ice as if it could piercing through him if you hardening your stare.

"Takemi Kousuke."Miura started, flashing him an insincere smile though his eyes reflected a resentment, looking down at the boy, "I would be lying if I tell you are not getting on my nerves each times you did something ludicrous like this. You don't seem to understand the significance of your actions."

The said male only remained silent as if his mind went completely blank like white paper with him didn't dare to raise his gaze but instead he only stared on the cold floor.

"Anyway, earlier, I was informed by Seiya what kind of behavior that have you caused, once again, Takemi. And to be honest, I didn't like it even a bit."The maiden confessed after breaking the silence, leaning against her chair and exhaled a low sigh, staring at the male with dreary icy cold hues,

"Tell us the reason. You must have one at least, am I right? But I hope it was reasonable."

After debating with his own thought at his current dilemma, his eyes screwed shut before parting his lips to utter out the words that always ringing in his mind.

"I just want to be free . . . ! What's wrong with that?!" He screamed, finally looking up to look at you but immediately shut his mouth when he saw the dark look that you gave him.

"Free? Ehh, that's not an answer that I expected. You acted like this place is some sort of jail."You chuckled and that's when you noticed that his eyes are welling up with tears, obviously making his sight obscured by the salty liquid.