[ 25 ] Impression

"What are . . . those?"

You put away your phone on the soft mattress, fixating yourself properly on it and wear a cozy cardigan over your pajamas to talk with your captain after offering him a seat on your chair roll.

Long story short, he knocked on your door to discuss something as you were lying down in your bed, scrolling through your phone beforehand. So you invited him in but it seems like he forgot everything he wanted to talk about as his eyes landed on plushies that resembled a polar bear and a bear. It was a shame you couldn't find the panda one.

"These?"

A giddy smile makes its way on your feature, hugging close the soft yet large bear plushies which are almost the same as your height.

"They got this for me as a prize from a game during our hangout."

"But don't you think that is quite big for your size?"He inquired once again, switching back and forth from you to the bears, "What if they hide inside those large 'cute plushies' ?"

His question left you dumbfounded till you burst out laughing after processing his logic which is absolutely sounds ridiculous,

"Atsuya and Shirou? Do that? You must talk about someone else. There's no way they're going to do that."

[ Note: Atsuya tried to but Shirou stopped him. ]

"You have anything more to say, Captain?"

He remained silent with the comfortable silence engulfed the two of you, the light from the moon is the only thing that illuminated the whole room.

His lips parted slightly and somewhat he was still hesitating whether to unleash out what has been wandering in his mind. Watching how he was struggling with himself, you remained silent and not furthering him more but patiently waiting for him to say that when he is ready.

Nevertheless, he couldn't bring himself to when he stood up, his monochrome gray eyes staring down on your translucent [ color ] ones with a gaze that you couldn't describe aside from how warm it was despite his were phlegmatic.

He suddenly lowering down himself and placed a gentle kiss against your forehead which did caught you by surprise, a hand flew up to cover the spot that he kissed in embarrassment.

"Gosh, how can you be this cute?"He mumbled to himself after flashing you his charming yet sincere smile and placed his hand on your cheek.

"Have a nice rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day."

He gifted you a goodbye wave after shooting another smile and slowly closing the door. You stood still for a moment before walking up to your door to lock it, making sure everything is secured before you could swim into your slumber.

Unbeknownst to you, tomorrow indeed is going to be a long day. For you at least.

───────────────

- Next day -

[ Outei Tsukinomiya vs Hakuren ]

"Kya!"

You stood in front of the pinkish-purple-haired female; which hair is just below her shoulders- with an eyebrow quirked upwards in perplexity when the ball rolled over to your feet after she tripped down hard against the ground.

It would be a secondhand embarrassment if that ever happened to you but it seems like it didn't bother her at all.

She was just dribbling the ball and you were only analyzing her moves. With your analytics, you couldn't help but deduced her title from that.

She is a complete newbie, that's it.

As if she noticed your presence, a slight smirk made its way on her lips, masking away the pain around her ankle and ignoring the indignant yell coming from the Bear Killer.

She put a strong act by placing her palms on her waist, her mocking smirk was displayed on her lips and you didn't like what kind of mess that you got yourself into.

"Well, well, if this isn't the ' Miss so can do everything '."

"Now what's your deal?" You muttered lowly underneath your breath with a small grin spread across your face. You noticed her movements were almost beyond human speed, you gotta admit that but–

"Let's have a match between us on who can score the goal first."She declared, pointing her index finger right at your face that had you to reel your head backward in reflex despite your face was being hidden behind the hard mask,

"Between us princesses. I bet you can't even beat me comparing your speed with mine."She snickered but then shivers runs down her spine when she felt the temperature and the gelid air is getting colder beyond Hakuren for a moment.

Her eyes snapped up to you but the atmosphere was instantly swept away by your gentle smile. Your smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. It was beautiful.

Though, she managed to caught the glimpse of your frown.

"Huh?"

She unconsciously gulped down the lump in her throat when there is a pure innocence in the cheshire grin, in that showing of broad elated feeling on your face. Before she could break into a cold sweat, a voice reverberated in a volume that could make your ears bleed even from the distance,

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU SAYING?!"

And truth to be told, Atsuya almost had a heart attack after hearing her declaration and walking over to where the two of you stood. Well, more like stomping his way there.

"Couldn't you be any dumber?!"

You were left flustered when he suddenly howled out to the girl of his team; who screwed her eyes shut and covering her ears in an attempt to make sure her eardrums didn't explode, blocking you from seeing her with him standing in front of you.

You stepped to his side to calm him down.

"Atsuya—"

You failed miserably.

"You're just an amateur and got to join this team because of that old geezer!!"

"Nae, right?"You had to cover his mouth before he could say something more as his voice was muffled in your palm. She nodded her head in enthusiasm and flashed you a wink,

"Yep! That's me!"

"So a match between us? But I didn't see your face on the screen though?"Recalling the moment they introduced the members and you're right. Her face wasn't displayed on it.

"You didn't?! Father!"After recovering from the shock, she whined and run over to the older male who you assumed her father by the color of their hair.

Then you hear a sigh and glanced over to the male next to you, who is ruffling his hair in pure frustration,

"So what's your first impression of the so-called 'Hime-sama' ?"

First impression?

You chuckled with a light laugh, shaking your head and look at the back of the female player from the opponent's team with an iconic amused smile,

"Let's see."

A smile that soon dropped right away as you utter your answer,

"I don't like her."