[ 00 ] prologue

You including the others couldn't believe what just happened. The fact that Raimon is the winner of Football Frontier, it almost felt like a dream that you didn't even realize the tears of happiness flowing freely from your eyes if Kazemaru didn't point it out.

"W-What happened [L/N]?! Are you hurt?!" He asked in concern tone, panicking but you managed to calm him down by shaking your head. Everyone's attention is now fully on you as they stopped throwing Endou in the air.

"I'm perfectly fine, it's just . . . that everything feels like a dream." You said softly, wiping away the remained tears and flashed them a bright smile with your eyes closed, "I'm happy."

They returned the gesture before Endou suddenly engulfed the one and only female in their team into a hug and soon everyone joined the group hug with trapping her in the middle of it but she could only laugh in delighted, oh, you pretty sure that you will miss this feeling of happiness.

----------- -

Currently, you are now sitting with the others on the bus, chatting about the victory that you achieved.

"[L/N]-chan!"You hear someone chirped your name and whipped your head around and see the dark blue haired maiden, grinning at you with a smile on her feature and a camera in her hand.

Raising a brow, you gave her a perplexed look when she suddenly handed you the device in your hand and walked back to her previous seat without saying anything.

Curiosity took the best of you and turned the rectangle device on but a soft smile makes its way on your face when you see the pictures of you and the others where everything started. You recalled all the events that happened including the happy moments, sad moments and it's kind of amazing how you still didn't forget it.

Guess, these are the memories that you cherish the most.

Looking through the pictures one by one with half-shut eyes, giving you a relaxed vibe of your personality and leaned against the window of the vehicle.

After having nostalgic feeling engulfed you, you turned off the device as Shuuya noticed the smile on your face and asked you what's the matter but you shook your head, telling nothing and continue to chat with the others.

You would have never realized that you already arrived if it's not because of a loud cheering that coming from outside. Peeking through the window, you slightly gasped when almost everyone in the school waiting in front of the entrance to welcome you.

"Everyone's so happy for us." Shuuya pointed out as he, Kazemaru and Mamoru peeked through the same window of yours, looking at the crowd in awe.

"To think they're this happy for us." You blurted out after recovering from the shock, "Despite the new battle is waiting for us."Whispering underneath your breath, smiling to no one but you. Right after you exited from the bus, almost immediately you were surrounded by girls and boys.

Well, especially boys to compliment you that clearly because of the last match that you had. At first, it didn't bother you but they keep asking and getting closer which make you uncomfortable, annoyed and mainly irritated.

You still put on the smile though it was an irritated smile as you had to resist an urge to snap.

"Excuse me but I think the principal wants to meet me."You made up an excuse and slipped out from the crowd and running towards the safest in the school which is your club.

One of the guys think about something before it hit him, "Isn't the principal office that way?" He pointed the opposite direction that you went with his thumb. When all of them turned their heads towards you, you already out of their sight.