[05] Minodouzan

When the whistle was blown, Asuto passes you the ball, however, when you are getting closer at the enemy team, you practically could see a huge wall behind them. That's when your band starts making a sound, signalling message from the coach.

'Only [L/N]-san can attack (≧▽≦) All you guys can stay as a defence (>ω<)'

You read the message inside your head and nodded your head firmly in understanding.

Yeah, you are different when you are playing soccer. Hearing a groan from your teammates, you send them an awkward smile and quickly dribbling the ball away from the opponent.

When you arrived in front of their hissatsu wall, "Hissatsu:" You started and your eyes start glowing white as a huge white tiger appeared from behind you and mist appeared around you and engulfed the whole area of the field,

"Snow Beast!" You chanted, lunging at their wall that ended up destroyed as the opponent players get blown away by the impact. As you are already arrived in front of their goal and did a trick on their keeper before shooting the ball, gaining one point to Raimon.

The cheers erupted can be heard in your ears along with Raimon's as the emcee yelled out the score.

Raimon's soccer players stared at the score in disbelief with a wide smile on their face, "Alright!"

Asuto including Hiura immediately tackled you into a hug which caused you to hug them back though you almost lost your balance at their sudden action.

"It's still too early to celebrate." You joked, laughing dryly as they finally pulled away, giving you a grin.

The opponent stared at you in awe, of course, you can do that, you are legendary Ace Striker, after all, every soccer players know this.

They snapped out from their own thought when they received a message from their frustrated coach and look at their band. Kabeyama has a worried look on his face when he has his gaze on you.

He is a softie, aye.

When the match started once again with the whistle sound as a cue, you passed the ball to Asuto before he passed it back to you.

However, when you were about to start your Hissatsu, Minodouzan steals the ball from you and as you were about to chase after him, you noticed they immediately tighten their defence, preventing you from going to the other side of the field.

"What?!"

"[L/N]-san!!"

With this, your teammates can't reach out to send the ball at you in view of the fact that you are completely trapped. You scowled when the first half ends with a score of 1-0.

When all of you returned to look at your coach, Gounji didn't even hide the look on his face that completely irritated, "Oi, Zhao Jin Yun! When in the hell are we going to attack the enemy?!Doing some offense?!"He screamed and already grabbing his collar if you didn't stop him.

"Sure we can count on [L/N]-san, however, when she got trapped inside their wall, we are completely useless!"At the mentioning your name, you averted your gaze away.

Everyone starts complaining including Asuto but do you want to know what he replied to them?

"In that case, go right ahead and defense with all your might. If you attack now, it will only be a waste of time and energy." He glanced at you, nodding his head. He knows, as an expert soccer player, you already realized what it is but he wants them to discover it by themselves.

Nodding your head, mouthing, 'Alright'.

"If you can't see where you're supposed to go ahead of you, then look the opposite way."You give them a hint but in your opinion, it looks like that only Kozoumaru realized this.

The second match start and your position remained the same. Kozoumaru walked over you as he is now standing beside you.

"Already realize?"

He glanced at you with your gaze still remained on the opponent with your hands on hips and a confident smirk displayed across your face.

"Yeah."He muttered, also starting at their opponents. Your words sure reminding him of his idol.

"Then you would make this winning easier than before."

When the whistle was blown once again, the second half started as you quickly almost immediately snatched the ball from their leg.

Taking this as a cue, they returned to their original position and immediately tighten their defence, expecting you will attack them.

However, they are completely wrong when you passed the ball to the raven-haired male that's soon passed the ball to the others as they did the same. All of you still can win if the point remained and all you need to do is to defence to protect the goal.

"Why aren't they start attacking yet?"Goujin muttered angrily and stood up from his seat suddenly, startling the two managers, " Oi! Just go and attack them!!"He yelled with his hands cupped around his mouth. All of you turned towards him, exchanging a glance.

"No. The time is not right. Just wait for a few minutes." You declared, preventing them from doing what he said and of course that earning a groan from the certain male as he slumped himself on his seat, "Just keep passing the ball. To you guys, soccer is fun, right?"

Their eyes widened at your words before relaxing themselves from the burden nor anxiety and do as what you told them to do.

Your action must have frustrating the opponent including their coaches but not Kabeyama as he could only smile, thinking about how you changed drastically from better to much better from last year.

When there are only 20 minutes left, you received a message from your coach. This is the moment you have been waiting for and when Kozoumaru passed you the ball, you do what the message said.

'U can attack now ^ω^'

"Now!!"

You are now getting near at their goal and of course, the keeper has their guard up, "I'll stop you!!" He yelled out and a smug grin made its way to your face.

"Sadly, I'm not the one who will make this second score." You said, loud enough for him to gear you as you kicked the ball towards Kozoumaru, "Do it!"

He nodded his head, kicking the ball behind and did his Hissatsu: Fire Tornado. With that, Raimon gained another point.

10 minutes left, the match still continues with the opponent start first, however, you in a blink of eyes, steals the ball and passed it towards Hiura but as he was about to send it Asuto, that Minodouzan starts their another Hissatsu.

You stopped dead in your track when you saw the current condition of your team, "Another wall?"Cursing underneath your breath, you were about to turn around to help them but your band starts making a beeping sound.

'Keep calm and trust your friends! ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ'

Just right after you finished reading the short sentence, a ball that is currently covered with ice is heading towards you and landed perfectly right in front of you.

"Hiura's Hissatsu, eh?"You said with a smile displayed across your face and kicked it right into the goal.

" GOALLLLL!!!!"The emcee yelled out loudly and the whistle was blown loudly, "The match is over with a result 3-0!!"With that result, the only means is Raimon won.

You send a grin to the others when you see the look on their faces. If they're happy, then you are too.