[08] Norika and Hiyori

"Excuse me, [L/N]-san. I didn't mean to bother you but why is Anna-chan didn't attend our meeting?"

You glanced at Ootani and shrugged, eyes were closed, "She told me that she including her family are going to a family day for three days setting today." You informed the brown-haired manager as she nodded her head in understanding. Looking back at your Chinese coach, you noticed the look on his face. Oh shoot.

"Norika-kun, Hiyori-kun, you will be doing a little thing for me and until then, I'll go and have a small talk with [L/N]-kun." You raised a brow and pointing your index finger on yourself.

"Me?"

He nodded his head with the same look across his face, "Yes, yes, and privately." The male added. You squinted your eyes in a suspicious way before following behind him, unknowing that the others are doing the same thing.

───────────────

"Queen of Hissatsu, that's what everyone called you back then before you want it to be, 'Queen of Soccer', am I right?"The male asked, opening his eyes to look at you. You raised a brow at the fact he is not playing a game like he usually does while telling you this which means it was serious. Totally he is a bit off with his drastic change of personality.

But why . . . The place that's supposed to speak 'privately' must be in your student council room though? When you asked him the question, he only replied in a nonchalant way that this room is more comfortable as you could only deadpanned at his unreasonable excuse.

"As the secret weapon of Inakuni Raimon, you, a soccer player who could be anything including Libero and being the only person who can do all hissatsu techniques nor the elements, it must be hard for the fact that they want you to be in their team, right?"He exclaimed out loud as if wanting the whole world to hear this. Why don't he got himself a microphone?

You couldn't help but stare at the paper in his hands, not leaving his gaze from the sheet as he is currently sitting on a chair that is quite comfortable that you provided for him.

"Wahhh, I'm really grateful for having you in this team. Yes! That's the reason why, being capable to do anything, your real position in this team is 'Secret weapon'. "

Right after he said it, the corner of your lips tugging upwards, forming into a soft smile, "As expected from you, Zhao Jinyun." You chirped, clapping your hands.

He was surprised at the reaction that he didn't think he would get from you. He only plays along with his lips pursed into a wide smile like a Cheshire cat.

"However, it would be fair if I know about you since you know about me." You smirked as his eyes snapped open in shock at the drastic change on your tone,

"Zhao Jinyun, graduated from Stanford University as valedictorian and was a kung-fu instructor for 3 years and that explained why you look like a Chinese based on your appearance." You paused and look at him with a dark smirk spread across your face as beads of sweats start forming on his temple and forehead.

"Shall I continue?"

"W-Well, t-that's unnecessary–"

"Spent 3 years in the army," You continue which caused him to fell from his comfy chair, "a baseball player for 3 years, 3 years as a soccer player and became a soccer coach but eventually retired after 1 year before disappeared from the sports world for 10 years."

"And few months prior of coaching Inakuni Raimon."There was a silence between you and the male, "It's weird . . . Why did you retire when you are such a talented coach, Zhao Jinyun?"