[04] Joining

It was morning when you woke up and did a daily routine and start walking towards the school, ignoring the chatter from other students who would always looking at you each times though you would always give them a cold shoulder.

That's until you saw them talking bad about the soccer team, again it starts to irritate despite they are your friends– oh wait, actually, they're not.

"There are just a bunch of country island hicks to call themselves the Inaz–"

"Would you just shut your mouth for a second?"You said that out loud, "It starts getting annoyed."Mikado glanced at you with her stoic face,

"[L/N], you should not be ru–"

"It's 'president', "You corrected her, crossing your arms, "Why don't you tell that to your so-called friends instead? Don't you have a class?"You snarled and she was taken aback by your reply with everyone's attention including theirs are now on you.

She saw your face darkened, "You insulted them, then that means you insulted me and my parents' hometown." You hissed and walking past the dumbfounded females, shock at what just said.

"I'll be busying myself by joining soccer club so if you have any problem, just tell that to our vice president."

With that, you walked away with a couple of people staring at you including the soccer team. They didn't hear the whole conversation but they sure heard the last sentence.

"You guys heard that?" Goujin muttered, looking at his teammates in disbelief until a smile makes its way on his face.

"We will have a new member!!" Asuto declared and since it was you then they can't be happier especially the certain blue-haired male.

***

After changing into your new soccer uniform that has number '17' displayed on its back, though you still had your cap on your head, walking casually to the official room where you including the others to announce our special training.

You noticed someone familiar near the door of the room so you stooped walking and it looks like she also noticed your presence, "What are you doing here? You want to disband us?" You scowled.

"You know it'll never happen if I don't get your permission." She replied, playing with her strawberry blonde hair. You raised an eyebrow at her, "Then why even try?"

That's when she can't find the right words to reply.

Sighing, you walked past the female, "You know what? I don't care." Leaving her alone at the hallway. When you entered the room, you realized they already started so you will only watching from behind with your body leaning against the door frame.

The two coaches including Ootani noticed your presence but you gesturing them to keep silence. They nodded their head silently as they continue. When the coach starts counting down, you already figured out the answer since you already did some research of the opponent team.

The Chinese coach looks at you as if asking for you to answer it when the device starts making a drum rolls sound but it's too long.

The look on his face told everything that if you don't answer it then he will keep making drum rolls sound which you could feel a bead of sweat behind your head.

Clearing your throat which startling the others and looks at your direction as a wide smile make its way on their faces while you making your way to the front, giving them a small wave.

"Yoake!"

"The answer is, 'Strengthen our own defense'." You could hear the smile on their faces dropped as you chuckled nervously.