[11] Kageyama

Raimon claimed as the victory of the match and they couldn't be happier. However, the smile on your face faded when Kageyama grabbed the attention of announcer including everyone on the field when he raised his hand up high as if he is signaling to have all the attention on him.

With a stoic face remained on his face, he walked over towards where you are standing and received a few glares from your teammates including the opposite team. Kidou starts feeling uncomfortable as he got a bad feeling about this, "Something is not right."

"What do you mean?" Haizaki gives him a side-glance.

"Kageyama . . . he must already set a trap."Haizaki looks at him with one eyebrow raised.

Both Genda and Kazemaru narrowed their eyes when Kageyama smile–or you could tell it was a smirk- at you and bow his head down slightly as if in polite manner with his right hand on his left chest, "Sorry for requesting a selfish request but can you play a friendly match between you and Teikoku Academy?"

Before you could ask anything, you were startled by a loud sound of a crane moving huge piles of metal planks at the above of the stadium. You looked up at the machine and cold shiver runs down to your spine when you recalled the event before.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that."He snapped you out from your own thought to have your attention fully on him, "This stadium just needs some construction."He continued, catching you off guard.

You averted your gaze away from the male, clearly uncomfortable, "Uhh, but me against them alone? I'm not very sure."

"Of course. I'm pretty sure you already training very hard after 1 year over a few countries." He insisted, you saw something shone inside his eyes but you couldn't figure out what it is when he re-adjusting his black glasses.

"Alright . . . ?" You weren't sure what to reply, honestly. The look on his face showed satisfied and it's bothering you. He bowed down his head again, "May you have a nice déjà vu."

You didn't quite catch what he just said but you brushed it off, hoping it was a nothing threat. Oh, how wrong you are.

When he walked away, you placed your feet on the ball, looking around the area if you could find something suspicious. Not only you but Teikoku and your teammates too. They can't believe the ex-criminal after all.

Sighing in relief, you kicked the ball to your field side, hoping to get a good view of Teikoku formation. However, as soon as the sound of whistle blew echoing, your eyes widened when you heard a loud screech.

Your neck craned upwards to look up before the pupils shrinking in horror and before you know it, there were metal planks falling all over your side of the field, piercing the ground and created a huge cloud of dust that clouded their view of you.

Everyone was left speechless in shock at what just happened and Teikoku Academy clearly has an amazing déjà vu. Your whole teammates look in horror, ridiculously worried at what happened and are you safe?

Or more precise, are you still alive?

"I-IS THIS SOME KIND OF ACCIDENT?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!!!"

"Accident my ass! That must be that criminal job!"Genda growled, glaring daggers at his coach.

"[L/N]!!"

"NOOOO!!!" A blood-curdling scream escaped from your teammate's mouth but they were prevented from going into the field due to the dangerous situation as they were being held down by some of the guards, "Let me go!!!"

"I'll kill that bastard!!"

"[Y/N]!!!" Kidou yelled out your name and quickly sprints towards the field, he thought the horrible incident happened only once but it looks like he is very wrong when it happened twice and it's all because of Kageyama.