[13] Provoke or Motivation?

Both of you are wearing these—

—————––––––—

"So how was your date yesterday? With that lion hair guy—Ah! Gondo Koujarou—"

"Close but it was Genda Koujirou."You interrupted with the two of you stepped inside the building of Raimon school. Since it was in the middle of the period, you rarely could see students walking outside of the class.

But you did gain a few unnecessary attention from students when you walked past their classroom. Probably because you're wearing your casual clothes instead of your usual uniform.

"Ah yeah, that, whatever his name was. Did you have a good time?"He smirked and you plainly let out a sarcastic monotonous laugh before nudging him on the waist with your elbow, hard.

"Oh, it was totally amazing. With the three of you following us around and acted like you're an agent in undercover until you directly took our shared popcorn from behind in the cinema."

"Yuuma insisted on me doing so cuz he has eaten all our popcorn share and I freaking used half of my money for that."He retorted while rubbing his side and let out an arrogant huff before crossing his arms across his chest, "Anyway, I managed to protect my sister from the touch of germs."

"Yeah, you managed to make you looks like a fool in the eyes of citizens."

You pointed out and he gasped, clearly offended but before he could declare a cold-shoulder war with you, you already fishing out your phone from your coat.

Taking another sip of your [ flavor ] bubble tea with your [ color ] irises remained locked on the screen, beginning to hum a gentle tune of your current favorite song that has been stuck in your head for 3 weeks.

However, you instantly stopped all your doings as soon as you read the news that both Raimon and Seishou will be against each other once again. You scrolled further down through your phone for any other information and zooming the article so you could see it clearly.

Turned out, Raimon's past opponent, Aoba Academy, has forfeited because their members were caught cheating on exams while Midorigaoka has all their members caught the flu.

You soon turned your phone to face your brother's face, stopping him from rumbling any further when you consciously ignored him earlier.

"Woah, seriously? All of them?" He cracked a loud hysterical laugh that showed him his similarities with a hyena in your eyes. Switching off your phone and pocketing it back in your pocket and threw the now-empty plastic cup into a near dustbin.

"What a bunch of morons. If they wanted to cheat, they should do it much better as I did."

"Wait, what?"