[10] Teikoku Gakuen

"EHHHHH?!"The whole team excluding yelled out concurrently and stood up from their seats in surprise, not believing what they just heard and secretly hoping he was only joking.

You, however, remained still and  raised an eyebrow at the male, "What do you mean, Coach?"

He smirked, "I think it's better to use [L/N]-kun at the right time." He exclaimed, earning a few complaints from the other but none of them is from you.

"But Coach-! How can we win against Teikoku Academy if [L/N] is not with us in the match?! Do you have any idea who would we be against with?!"Kozoumaru complained, taking one step towards the said male, however, the smirk on his face remained.

" Oh, I think you misunderstood it. [L/N] do play at that match but just at the right time!"He emphasized it.

"Coach-!" Goujin started but you cut him off.

"Shouldn't you be happy since you can play?"

He took a few moments to process what you just said before jumping happily when it hit him, "Alright!"

You shook your head with a smile adorned your face. One is happy but the others are the opposite, "[L/N]-san! Aren't you frustrated that you can't play?"

"Goujin-senpai can't even make his hissatsu technique!"

"And all his hissatsu technique names sound ridiculous!"

"Hey!"

"No offense!"

"That's the truth though!"

"If that's Coach words, then I can't do anything about it but to trust him."You flashed them a nonchalant smile, "After all, I have nothing against his instruction and I could observe each of your doings on the field. With this, I can detect your mistake and we can fix it afterward."

"[L/N]-san!!" Zhao practically has sparkles in his eyes, looking at you as if you are an angel when he thought he finally regained your trust after the incident in the training room in the last chapter.

Chuckling lightly, you shrugged your shoulder, "You guys already training hard enough so I think you would be okay on your own."

Their entire demeanor had turned gray as if they are doubting themselves. Again. Your gaze softened, "I'll be cheering on you so don't worry and just like coach said, I'll play but in the right time."

Peering one eye open to glance at them, they exchanged a glance with each other and nodded their head slowly making you sighed, "Listen carefully. Before you meet me, your performance in soccer is good, really! Where is the spirit that you want your soccer back?" You stood up, saying it a little louder to give them a spirit. A spirit to play their favorite sport. Their soccer.

They look at each other and a grin makes its way on their face as you silently sighed in relief. It's not like you didn't worry nor anxious for the next match but this is Teikoku we are talking about. And that Kageyama returned from jail.

"Now that's the spirit!" You grinned and raised your fist in the air in a cheering manner, "Go and win the match!"

"Yeahh!!"

───────────────

Thinking again, why are you so excited about this? The girl couldn't help but to thought about it as she observes the match with bored clearly plastered on her face.

She does see something fishy, however, before she could even figure it out, someone tapped her shoulder, making her let out a small squeak in surprise which caused her to whipped her head behind to look at the culprit who've chosen death for their mistake after covering her mouth with her palms.