[12] Transfer

"Alright!! We won!!"

The certain messy purple-haired teenager cheered in such a rather loud tone, clearly showing a sign of enthusiasm at the mesmerizing reality by making a victory pose without any single hint of shame.

"Our fourth consecutive winning!"

"Advancing to the Football Frontier isn't such a mere dream anymore!!"

"By the way, why isn't [L/N] participate in this match?"Asuto inquired, tilting his head slightly to the side to look over his teammates. Only Hiura turned his head to the perplexed male, sharing the same look with him and shrugged.

"No idea."

"Oh, I asked Couch about it. "A new feminine voice  joined in the conversation and both football players look over to the one and only female keeper to have their attention fully on her before she continues, "And apparently, she has to run some errands."

"Hm? What kind?"

"Who knows."

They remained silent in their own thought before their other teammates calling out for them to huddle, eventually, letting the thought about you slides off from his mind.

───────────────

"You . . . invited me to Outei Tsukinomiya as a representative of Soccer Strengthening Committee?"

Your eyes couldn't be torn away from the white sheet that was filled with numerous words that hold importance in each of it, before looking up to the taller adult male who is sitting across you.

All soccer players from Outei Tsukinomiya stood firmly next to the large window with their backs facing it, both their hands were fixated behind them. Both Nishikage and Miura eyes warily averted them at the situation at the wooden table. However, Nosaka remained his dreary gray eyes remained glued on you without a single hesitation.

"Isn't it was a little bit too late for that?"You spoke once again and slowly lowering the sheets down back on the table surface, frowning when he shook his head.

"Not at all."He mused with his shit-eating grin that you found yourself irked with the small change of his face. He soon brought his hands up while resting his elbows on the hard table,

"There's nothing that's late for something that will bring Outei Tsukinomiya to move forward. If only you would consider yourself as the reason for it to do so."He hummed in satisfaction, hoping you would agree right there and then.

"With two conditions."

You raised both your index and middle fingers and he quirked an eyebrow when it caught him off guard, quickly regaining his composure back,

"And what are they?"

"I would like to be an exception for this Ares system and if you are kind-hearted, then it would be nice for all of us to—"

"This team is formed by students of the Ares no Tenbin system developed by me and my society, Gekkou Electronics."His loud monotonous voice cut you off from your sentences, halting you from saying any further when he narrowed his eyes,

"The aim of the system is to fulfill players' full potential and become a new generation of soccer players, stronger than ever."He gestured his hand over the players with a smirk conquered his chapped lips and averted his gaze back at you,

"In another way, I refused to do so. You're full of potential and talents. You might become the best among the best."

Silence filled the air. Nosaka could only softly smile to himself, making sure no one noticing him doing so. Your face was totally painted with seriousness and composed, not letting any of his words hit you in the wrong way. If they look closely, they could see the gears in your brain churning as if you are solving a difficult task or the focus look when you were playing a Chess game and any other games that involve thinking such as strategy.

"Then at the very least," You finally spoke, lifting your head slightly up to locked his eyes with your icy [ color ] hues, "please don't give us such a very high pressure by the environment and school."

"I would comply by that but if it was about a mere hobby or social interactions, I would still forbidding them. Now for the second one?"

A small sigh slipped from your lips when he mattered factly ignored your first condition so you wouldn't be surprised if he brushes this one off.

"You will release us—"Your thumb was pointed on your while your index finger at your other hand pointed at the players who each of them wearing dark grey colored jerseys as each of them was surprised by your action with both your best friends and sibling were an exception when they smiled, "—from this Ares no Tenbin thingy. Straight to the point, I don't like how this system works."

" Only if you win the Football Frontier."He declared and rested his cheek on his palm, "You might encounter that Raimon team of yours. Do you mind by it?"

"When I'm determined to win in playing soccer, then there's nothing that I'm afraid of."

Now, he is satisfied with your answer, especially the monotone yet low tone voice of yours which showed him enough at how much you have gained his trust by the seriousness that was hinted in it.

"What an absolute amazing news." He chuckled and gestured the woman that was standing all the time since you arrived and she nodded her head in understanding.

"These are the sheets for you apply to your headmaster to make your transfer much easier. It wouldn't be a much problem if you have these."He reminded when his secretary handed you the envelope with a small smile while the male spun his chair around and waved his hand in the air,

"All of you can leave."