Mario Kart Competition (taejin)

hehe sorry, I've been goneeeeee depression has been kicking my ass :)

Jin gripped the controller tightly, keeping his eyes focused on the T.V screen. Taehyung threw a red shell, successfully hitting the older and surpassing him. Jin cast him a strong glare. Tae shrugged but grinned proudly. Jimin and Jungkook whooped loudly behind him, jumping up and down, jolting the couch forward. Jin's concentration intensified as he fought to get ahead. The younger shook his head, throwing yet another shell at Jin's kart. 

"God damnit!" He yelled, pushing furiously at the joystick. Taehyhung finished not a second later, handing his controller off to Jimin. He crossed his arms and leaned back.  Jin looked at him incredulously, giving up and letting Jungkook lake his remote. The younger met his gaze and winked. Jin's jaw hit the floor. 

"But-" Taehyung cast him a small smile and got up, heading to the back for a drink. Jimin plopped in his seat. 

"You lost real bad there, man. Even 8th is bad for you." Jin stuck out his tongue and followed Tae. Seeing the elder approach, Tae left his drink at the punch stand and sauntered through the crowd. Jin followed, finding the younger leaning against the back wall. Taehyung tilted his head toward a closet door, then pushed off the wall, and slipped inside. Jin followed a moment later. Taehyung immediately grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the shelves, his other hand against Jin's lower back. 

"I came in first," He whispered. "How about a reward?"