Good Pup (taekook)

been reading a lot of puppy!taehyung. that's it. that's the inspo

Jungkook pulled the leash harshly, thanking the hours he's spent at the gym. Tae jerked forward and fell on his hands. 

"When I give an order, your follow it. Do I make myself clear?" He raised an eyebrow, daring Taehyung to answer. The elder stayed where he was with his chin digging into the rough carpet and arms trapped underneath him.

"Now, sit pretty for me." He scrambled up, sitting back on his heels, hands flat on the floor between his knees and back straight. 

"Good." Jungkook pressed his thumb into Taehyung's mouth and pushed on his tongue. Tae kept his gaze low as he allowed Jungkook to do as he wanted, playing around his mouth and smearing his spit on his cheek and down his neck. Jungkook stood and turned his back on him. Taehyung watched his shoes as he walked away and sat on the bed. He eyed the leather leash where it had been dropped on the floor in front of him but didn't meet his owners eyes. Jungkook spread his legs and pointed to the floor between them. Taehyung jolted forward, sliding clumsily into the spot before righting himself. 

"Paw." Tae held his right hand up in a loose fist, letting his owner stuff it into a mitt. 

"Puppies don't have hands do they?" He didn't answer.

"Next." Tae moved to put his right hand back on the ground. Jungkook clicked his tongue. He froze. The sound meant he had screwed up. He offered his left paw. He whined when Jungkook stayed silent as he fitted the mitt on. 

"Hush. Beg." Taehyung left his paws suspended in the air and looked up with watery eyes. Jungkook held his gaze with a blank face for a moment. Before he smiled.

"Break." Tae let his paws drop and launched his upper body forward so his head could rest on his owner's thigh. Jungkook scratched behind his ears.

"You corrected your mistake quickly so I won't punish you." Taehyung turned his head to gratefully lick his palm. Jungkook allowed himself to laugh as he coaxed his puppy into his lap. Tae curled into his owner's chest and listened to his heartbeat. Jungkook stroked down the length of his back until the other calmed. 

"Down." Taehyung scrambled onto the floor, leaving Jungkook to wince at the sound of his knees hitting the carpet. 

"Gently." He added, prompting Tae to turn more slowly and settle. Jungkook wrapped the leash around his fist and stood, patting his thigh. Taehyung followed closely on all fours as the younger led him to the living room. He grinned happily as they approached his crate which was situated in the corner in view of the couch and away from from the television because dogs couldn't understand tv anyway. Jungkook watched Tae stare at his crate, clearly excited. But he was well trained of course, and waited patiently while his owner unlocked the door and swung it open. He unclipped his puppy's leash and played it neatly over the top of the crate.

"Break." Taehyung bolted inside, turning around and laying down comfortably. Taehyung was in puppyspace frequently, and his crate had become a safe space to nap and relax. Jungkook handed him a squishy bone shaped toy, which he took between his teeth. 

"Gonna lock it while I make dinner okay?" He asked, closing the door. One for yes, two for no. Taehyung wrinkled his nose in concentration and pawed the bars once. Jungkook slid the lock into place. The puppy didn't even watch as Jungkook left, perfectly occupied with chewing his toy. He wasn't fazed when Jimin entered the living room and sat on the couch. Though, he must have startled when the tv turned on, because then Jimin was crouching in front of his crate and unlocking the door.