Heaven and Hell (taekook)

This story is a request by @idkwhybutilovewhales hopefully it lives up to your expectations :)

*suicide/sh mention*

As an angel, Jungkook has seen a lot of people die and has led them to heaven. Over his hundred years, he's grown pleasantly numb to seeing their bodies mutilated by murder or suicide. 

He glances wearily at his latest mission, seeing the telling scars decorating its thighs and wrists. Despite the blood, the boy glows blue, showing Jungkook that he was, indeed, meant for heaven. The blue glow slowly fades as the boy dies. Despite being numb to gore, the sadness of death always weighed heavily on Jungkook's shoulders.

He can feel the confusion in the boy's soul and immediately knows his name. Jimin. Jimin looks up at him with scared, but strangely relieved eyes. 

"Have I done it?" He asks.

"Yes." As he reaches for Jimin's hand, Jungkook feels the other's soul being sucked downward. To hell. He grasps on quickly, letting himself be dragged too. The cold winds of hell bite at his skin, the unforgiving frost and snow endlessly torturing its hellish victims. He feels himself being pulled away from Jimin and is sucked into hell's castle. 

He lands in front of a silver, ornate throne where the king of hell rests comfortably. Jungkook raises his eyebrows.

"You've taken the wrong soul." The king grins.

"I have taken nothing. Fate decides their final resting place."

"His soul was blue. Give him back."

"I do not think you are in anyplace to demand me, little angel." Jungkook couldn't help the embarrassed pink that adorned his cheeks.

"I am not little." The king smiled.

"I'll send your precious soul to heaven if you give something in return."

"Anything." He replied without hesitation. 

"Are you positive..?" The saddening image of Jimin's raised scars danced in front of his eyes, so intense he hardly registered the king's devilish grin.

"Yes."

"Give me your hand."

"Return him. And with proof." The king laughed, before clapping his hands. He pointed his finger where a crisp image of Jimin arriving in heaven appeared. Jungkook smiled.

"Now, give me your hand." Jungkook rested his hand in the king's open palm.

"What do you want?"

"You." He yanked Jungkook into his chest while they were transported to the king's bedroom. Jungkook was lowered-gently-into the red silk of the king's bed. He pushed weakly against his chest as the king hovered over him.

"I don't even know your true name."

"Taehyung."

"Jungkook."

"I know, angel." He nosed Jungkook's neck, a sacred place for angels. Jungkook whined pitifully as Taehyung nipped at the sensitive skin. Purple marks bloomed easily. The king leaned away and gripped the hem of Jungkook satin clothing.

"May I?"

"Of course." Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's delirious, almost drunken state. He covered Jungkook's chest in more purple bruises, relishing in the other's beauty.

Taehyung gazes down at the angel, now covered in hickies with closed eyes and messy hair.

"Let's see those wings..." Jungkook complied, unfurling his wings. Once a stark white, they had darkened to a haunting dark gray. Taehyung leaned down to Jungkook's ear.

"My beautiful angel."