Note (nammin)

Jimin slinked down the hallway, his, or better Namjoon's, hoodie drooped to his knees. The yellow material hugged comfortingly as he slipped back into his bedroom. Namjoo watched, amused. This wasn't the first time. Jimin consistently stole his clothes, although they were always returned within the week. He entered his bedroom and relaxed on the mattress, turning over on his stomach with a piece of paper. He scribbled down little notes, tearing them off as he went. Finally, he stuck them in the pockets of his hoodies and shorts, waiting for Jimin to notice them.

Jimin pulled the sweatshirt over his head and speed-walked out the front door to work. He rested his hands in the pocket, heading down the street. A small piece of paper brushed against his fingertips. He pulled it out.

Hope you're having a good day, Minnie!

Jimin smiled, running the paper under his thumb. Giggling lightly, he folded it into the back of his phone case. More notes popped up throughout the week, lifting Jimin's mood. He pulled the last one from his shorts.

I love you, Jiminnie. 

His heart melted. After adding it to his phone case, he raced through the apartment. Finding Namjoon on the couch, he jumped into his lap. Jimin flung his arms around the other's neck.

"I love you too, hyung."